All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Get some vinyl overlays to go over the sockets to indicate the phases, and a warning notice in each area
its poor practise though as a fault could lead to death lots of death
The id number for each socket indicates the phase after the last /. Management think they are infallible.
I have to get clearance to put up any notices. I think this goes back to the one I put up saying anything left on my desk in my absence will be shredded unread on my return (due to having a colleague who covers for me and checks my dovecot but not my office and me coming back after triple chemical therapy to find 2 months of recharge accounts needed that day). They weren't pleased.

given the way he seems to be waiting for the "BLEVE" maybe he is a fireman
Not heard the acronym B.L.E.V.E. since I did my HAZMAT over 30 years ago.
Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapour Explosion.

I did an ADR course a couple of years ago, the instructor pulled up a BLEVE as an example. It was some railway Tankers letting go. Quite spectacular!
We were shown a film of a fireman on the end of a ladder hosing a fuel tanker fire, the film ended with the BLEVE and the fireman being engulfed.

We were shown a film of a fireman on the end of a ladder hosing a fuel tanker fire, the film ended with the BLEVE and the fireman being engulfed.
I saw it on my Fire NCO's course at Deepcut.

Surprisingly the guy on the ladder survived, and the only FF killed was on foot.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Watch out REME about!
REME about - 17.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Dear Trip Advisor, this is a nice little village, it's just a shame the public toilets are so medieval!
public toilet - 17.jpg