All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Enjoy:

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Two wee surprises today.

The first being the song I keep hearing that I really like is sung by none other than Miley Cyrus.

The second being, having watched it, there's a very pleasant shot of her arse at exactly 1 minute and 8 seconds in...

Edit... There's even more asses afterwards, but I only played it til 1 min 15 seconds and kept sliding the doobris-wotsit back to 1:08 like a sad cunt.

Two wee surprises today.

The first being the song I keep hearing that I really like is sung by none other than Miley Cyrus.

The second being, having watched it, there's a very pleasant shot of her arse at exactly 1 minute and 8 seconds in...

Edit... There's even more asses afterwards, but I only played it til 1 min 15 seconds and kept sliding the doobris-wotsit back to 1:08 like a sad ****.
The third surprise is you're about 2 months behind the curve on that one.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The third surprise is you're about 2 months behind the curve on that one.
Steady on, hes been busy doing Mod type stuff.

Two wee surprises today.

Edit... There's even more asses afterwards, but I only played it til 1 min 15 seconds and kept sliding the doobris-wotsit back to 1:08 like a sad ****.
Look up her backyard sessions. She's as mental as a mental thing but she can sing.
I had to take my daughter to see her years ago as Hannah Montana. I was surprised at her voice especially when she did a couple of country songs just her and a guitarist.

Two wee surprises today.

Is Warwick Davis driving the car? 8O