All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

My favourite is this one. No editing needed to make the music match

Dem Muslims sure got rythym !!! But seriously in 86 I saw a Sufi display in Omdurman ( part of greater Khartoum)...absolutely amazing, the participants looked like crosses between OTT rastas, Indian wildmen and Catweasle and really got spazzed out...no question dope was involved. That way before the days of tourism and the McCoy...great pity I didn't have a camera ...

Did you just presume to apologise for my views?

Mods - can we have a please thread called "Lolcats and other shite" for @Londo, @TamH70, @Sam The Bam and all the other imagination-free bringers of joy?
No just feel sorry for you getting so annoyed about what are after all a few pixels . I thought you were a better man than that . Also bare in mind that this thread is for internet links/videos and pictures which myself and others are posting and its a site for serving and ex serving members of the armed forces . Who is telling others what they can or can not post on here ? However if my posts offend you so much please put me on ignore , you wont see my posts and wont feel the need to start pounding your keyboard using large font as you did a few posts back . Ill finish by wishing you a nice day .

Harsh? You - and that's a generalisation - lazy cnuts who simply repost the shit sent to you by equally dull and unimaginative grade six untermenschen from their council shit-igloos deserve a state-sanctioned captive bolt to the forehead.

There is some top stuff in this thread, cheapened and diluted by the mind-numbing shite one has to wade through to find it.
That, Sir, is going in the Ciggie book of excellent invective! Well done that man!

A serious bit here... today is His Holiness the Panchen Lama's 30th birthday...if he is still alive...we only have the Chinese government's word that he is, and you know what that's worth.Please petition for his release or make a donation to any valid, ie HH Dalai Lama-endorsed organisation working to that end. Ta in advance muckers.

Tibetan Advocacy Group Demands China Release Panchen Lama Ahead of His 30th Birthday

Just for Londo, Sam the Bam etc.

Here is the latest craze, share the fvck out of it with your friends, it’s mega!

Ohhhhhh isn’t that lil fella hilarious. Sooooo funny.
Well, it was back in the day of Ally McBeal, but not now. I'm glad it amuses you though.

Just as an asides, I find it mildly amusing when someone uses 'cunny-funt' in the misguided attempt to make the phrase less objectionable, when at least one of those words is simply an alternative for the one it is meant to be replacing and potentially just as offensive. Which is why I prefer to use bunny fugger.

Still, funny picture.

No just feel sorry for you getting so annoyed about what are after all a few pixels . I thought you were a better man than that . Also bare in mind that this thread is for internet links/videos and pictures which myself and others are posting and its a site for serving and ex serving members of the armed forces . Who is telling others what they can or can not post on here ? However if my posts offend you so much please put me on ignore , you wont see my posts and wont feel the need to start pounding your keyboard using large font as you did a few posts back . Ill finish by wishing you a nice day .

lol