All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The only surviving Northrop N-9M Flying Wing has crashed in a prison yard in California with the loss of the pilot.

BREAKING | World's Only N9M 'Flying Wing' Just Crashed In Prison Yard

View attachment 389225
I've always wondered how pilots have to qualify to fly unique planes like this. Is there any modern airplane equivilant to this (apart from military ones) that they can be trained on?

That burn pattern/impact site looks remarkably familiar to what was left by the crashing YB49 back in the 40's.

YB-49-crash-site-color.jpg

Crash of the YB-49 - Flying Wing

I always thought it was wrong of the BBC to show mating on nature shows.

That's a real, "Do you mind?" look.
8xsqzodbt4u21.jpg

View attachment 389263

Your Husband’s Farts Are Actually Helping You Live Longer, According to Science

Here we go again, one more study showing me something that I had no intention of knowing, but now I do. Turns out, a new study found that your husbands worst habit, which is farting, duh, may actually increase your lifespan. Yes, his stinky and gross farts are boosting your immune system and have good health benefits. I know, I was shocked too.

Your Husband’s Farts Are Actually Helping You Live Longer, According to Science
To quote from one of Sven Hassell's books "The alphabet of vitamins dances in the air".

I'll see your Fr. Seraphim and raise you Tenebrae...

Thanks @Durandal1, certainly heard a lot worse.
My favourite rendition is Trinity's:

It seems to have more power and presence.

Here's a quick burst of Monteverdi's Pur ti miro for good measure. One of the gems of the Renaissance, and Jaroussky's dress (yes, its a blerk) should give the resident hermaphobes something to get their teeth into:

Top comment: "Why is the Dark Lord chasing Rihanna around that stage?"

And now back to the videos of fart ignition, Russian drivers and humour-free internet quotes.

That is all.

Nice tune, imagine how tight the thumb screws on his balls must be to get those high notes.

Nice tune, imagine how tight the thumb screws on his balls must be to get those high notes.
At least he may still have his balls, unlike some famous Italian singers of the past that I could mention.

Thanks @Durandal1, certainly heard a lot worse.
My favourite rendition is Trinity's:

It seems to have more power and presence.

Here's a quick burst of Monteverdi's Pur ti miro for good measure. One of the gems of the Renaissance, and Jaroussky's dress (yes, its a blerk) should give the resident hermaphobes something to get their teeth into:

Top comment: "Why is the Dark Lord chasing Rihanna around that stage?"

And now back to the videos of fart ignition, Russian drivers and humour-free internet quotes.

That is all.
Actually the Orthodox Aramaic chant is a late-comer and so 7th Century. Organum, or the layering of chant with a bass continuuo dates to around the 4th Century in the Latin Rite:

The Sixteen's version of Allegri, properly scored with actual mensural notation kicks the Tenebrae into touch as Grace Davidson is a much better soprano able to add the augamento

Finally, I see your Monteverdi and raise you a good English Purcell, Cold Song with the strings played in a technique called ponticello

Actually the Orthodox Aramaic chant is a late-comer and so 7th Century. Organum, or the layering of chant with a bass continuuo dates to around the 4th Century in the Latin Rite:

The Sixteen's version of Allegri, properly scored with actual mensural notation kicks the Tenebrae into touch as Grace Davidson is a much better soprano able to add the augamento

Finally, I see your Monteverdi and raise you a good English Purcell, Cold Song with the strings played in a technique called ponticello

Sorry woopert. Ponticello is just too much of an acquired taste to be used in culture Poker and, whilst I admire Harry Christophers' scholarly approach (and particularly his detective work on the Miserere), the piece is in no sense improved by the use of bloody vibrato!

And Trinity's alumni include Alexander Armstrong and Eddie Redmayne, so they're, like, way cooler, Daddyo.