All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

It would help me to get this one better if I knew what the first three D.Z. flashes were, and who and what all of these people are.

I am guessing that they are in some re-enactment group or whatever, but it seems that their togs are a bit more pricey than that sort of people can afford.

It would help me to get this one better if I knew what the first three D.Z. flashes were, and who and what all of these people are.

I am guessing that they are in some re-enactment group or whatever, but it seems that their togs are a bit more pricey than that sort of people can afford.
RE, RAMC, Inf , Game of Thrones Characters.

<no_wah>

Royal Engineers/RAMC/Infantry.

</no_wah>

Were you ever in the army?

Were you ever in the army?
Well, that's what my discharge papers say. And in my day most folks didn't dress up their CS95 or other smocks like a bunch of really paramilitary Girl Guides.

Available on the NHS soon?

This fucking thing keeps popping up here. The thing that strikes me about it is that it says "for people too embarrassed to masturbate in a hospital" but then shows a line of the things about a foot apart. Are we supposed to just stand there right next to each other while this fucking thing does it's work on us?

Can you imagine the conversations? What if somebody you know came in, took the machine next to you, unzipped and...used the machine