All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Aha !!! How very true...and as a thanks...can't remember where I heard this, probably no longer applies, but the right-hand USB socket is /was supposed to be faster...feck knows why...
Maxwell's right hand (corskscrew) rule.

Of course if it was a three-port circulating iris, then the magnetic flux would deflect most of the applied energy to the first available conduit on the right (If it's a clockwise circulator...obviously). Bearing in mind that Shannon's law has a direct correlation between signal-to-noise ratio and data throughput in a noisy channel, that's most likely it!

Of course if it was a three-port circulating iris, then the magnetic flux would deflect most of the applied energy to the first available conduit on the right (If it's a clockwise circulator...obviously). Bearing in mind that Shannon's law has a direct correlation between signal-to-noise ratio and data throughput in a noisy channel, that's most likely it!
Ummmmmm.
I have no idea WTF any of that means, apart from the corkscrew bit.

Except on Wednesdays, obviously.

I knew that...I just thought it might be something else....

Circassian Rhythm
I was a bit surprised that this was so popular with the Moscow crowds, a vast audience who appear enraptured by these women who appear to be on Dalek castors and the men with their shop-lifting sleeves. It makes synchronised swimming look positively exciting .

Circassian Rhythm
I was a bit surprised that this was so popular with the Moscow crowds, a vast audience who appear enraptured by these women who appear to be on Dalek castors and the men with their shop-lifting sleeves. It makes synchronised swimming look positively exciting .
Peasant entertainment, coupled with the fact that the audience are off their tits on anti-freeze.

Plus you'd find that entertaining if you knew there was a "delicious" watered down turnip soup waiting for you when you got back to your crumbling Soviet-era slum apartment.

Circassian Rhythm
The women are unsmiling because the men are all gayers