All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

????????. Something tells me you have a Long Goods Vehicle Licence and your tool is a hammer.
I have no idea what that means, unless you are calling me a Peter Sutcliffe walt.

I love women, especially slim nimble ones.
ETA: Especially young, slim, blonde, bespectacled nurses with tatts, piercings and grimace lines

Best posted here...

White people caused Cyclone Idai, says BLF

Cyclone Idai, a tropical cyclone that hit Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi, is not a natural disaster but a direct consequence of the white, Western system of ecological assault for profits, Black First Land First (BLF) said in a statement on Friday.
"BLF holds that the destroyers of the ecological balance, through Greenhouse gas emissions, must pay for the catastrophe that is caused by their gluttonous cultures and civilisation of death.
"The multitudes that died as a result of the cyclone are not victims of a natural disaster. This is mass murder which could be prevented if the West abandoned its ways," the statement read.

Best posted here...

White people caused Cyclone Idai, says BLF

Cyclone Idai, a tropical cyclone that hit Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Malawi, is not a natural disaster but a direct consequence of the white, Western system of ecological assault for profits, Black First Land First (BLF) said in a statement on Friday.
"BLF holds that the destroyers of the ecological balance, through Greenhouse gas emissions, must pay for the catastrophe that is caused by their gluttonous cultures and civilisation of death.
"The multitudes that died as a result of the cyclone are not victims of a natural disaster. This is mass murder which could be prevented if the West abandoned its ways," the statement read.

Now simply swap the words "Black" and "White" around for some full-blown snowflake howling regarding racism.

I rather suspect the above piece will not make it to the top of any new programme as it currently stands.