All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

spins

Old-Salt
By ****, but you must have been a sartorial mess . . .
More like Cpls Mess, Blandford early eighties. Yep, it was I. Well it was going cheap, form a guy I met in The Greyhound, and it seemed like a good idea at the time... Fortunately, as far as i know no photos exist of the perpetrators in action.

desert_rat

Old-Salt
Time lapse of nuclear explosions from 1945 - 1998 totalling 2053 explosions. The question is why so many? And also what is the effect on the Earth's mantle of all these underground explosions? Catastrophic I would say.

In 1962 there were 11 high altitude explosions in Operation Fishbowl. The question is why? What more information was added to what they already knew?

Robme

LE
She’s a close second, the one i mean is a brunette with a fook-me smile on her face. If it helps she on the back page of the current hand-out. Modelling nothing on sorry wearing some fook-me tops.

Robme

LE
That’s supposed to be the opening bars of Beethoven’s Fifth. I first heard the gag on the radio about 55 years ago on “Round the Horn”. It was funny then.

Then.
Round the Horn, class radio. Used to get it on the world service whilst dad travelled the world killing little brown people on behalf of HMQ, saved Phillip being rude to them.

Robme

LE
Time lapse of nuclear explosions from 1945 - 1998 totalling 2053 explosions. The question is why so many? And also what is the effect on the Earth's mantle of all these underground explosions? Catastrophic I would say.

In 1962 there were 11 high altitude explosions in Operation Fishbowl. The question is why? What more information was added to what they already knew?

Ah Nukes, Saving my dad and the Bishop of Peterborough from invading the Japanese mainland in 1945/6 and certain death . Also saving the lives of fasands of troops worldwide from countless un-fought wars thanks to MAD.

Londo

LE
Live fire Carl Gustav 84mm Norwegian army

Been waiting for the video on DM site to play again . It's there - L plate clearly visible at about 19s in.
DM report doesn't mention licence & retest penalties - only the jail sentence.
From the DM article " He was jailed for 15 months after pleading guilty to dangerous driving at Croydon Crown Court.

He was also disqualified from driving for 31 months, and will be required to complete an extended test to regain his licence."

hard to feel sorry for them, crims try to get away from the police, drive on the wrong side of the road, hit the barrier and then 12 tonnes of coach
result
burglaries in that area drop
Two die in crash after police pursuit
On the other hand, a number of police officers will have their time wasted by having to give the purpetrators families the impression they care.

they have had real problems in London with gangs of yobs riding quads, motocrossers and race replicas taking over the roads and threatening the public...

oddly one of the same breed got taken out in Bristol today, of course the bike was stolen !
The obvious stolen ones are those being ridden with a 5 litre can of unleaded propped up on the riders knees or between their feet (as per the moped rider at around the 50 second mark) in readiness to torch the bike once the fun's over...

Dunno. Maybe information on high altitude bursts versus low altitude and surface bursts. Who knows? Not me, but then I’m not a FÜCKING SCIENTIST.

Latest Threads