All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

In S.Armagh one dusk the multiple RVd in one big field for a heli pickup and a big herd of bullocks started gathering around my team. I stood up quickly and the buggers stampeded across the field and trampled straight over my boss. All in complete silence. He was a bit unsteady for days afterwards.
Sprog 2nd Lt on patrol chose to bimble up a nice clear path from the Limpopo to a local farmer's field, despite the NCO telling him it would be better to filter up through the reeds.

The hippo that trampled him when the noise he made spooked it out of the field and back to the river down its run apparently agreed with the corporal...

By ****, but you must have been a sartorial mess . . .
More like Cpls Mess, Blandford early eighties. Yep, it was I. Well it was going cheap, form a guy I met in The Greyhound, and it seemed like a good idea at the time... Fortunately, as far as i know no photos exist of the perpetrators in action.

Time lapse of nuclear explosions from 1945 - 1998 totalling 2053 explosions. The question is why so many? And also what is the effect on the Earth's mantle of all these underground explosions? Catastrophic I would say.

In 1962 there were 11 high altitude explosions in Operation Fishbowl. The question is why? What more information was added to what they already knew?

That’s supposed to be the opening bars of Beethoven’s Fifth. I first heard the gag on the radio about 55 years ago on “Round the Horn”. It was funny then.

Then.
Round the Horn, class radio. Used to get it on the world service whilst dad travelled the world killing little brown people on behalf of HMQ, saved Phillip being rude to them.

Time lapse of nuclear explosions from 1945 - 1998 totalling 2053 explosions. The question is why so many? And also what is the effect on the Earth's mantle of all these underground explosions? Catastrophic I would say.

In 1962 there were 11 high altitude explosions in Operation Fishbowl. The question is why? What more information was added to what they already knew?

Ah Nukes, Saving my dad and the Bishop of Peterborough from invading the Japanese mainland in 1945/6 and certain death . Also saving the lives of fasands of troops worldwide from countless un-fought wars thanks to MAD.