All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Well so what? He's fcuked more girls than I ever will and made a buck or two in the process. And he's still got a bigger dick. ;-)
That being said, I believe that some of the younger starlets in the grunt film industry have clauses put in their contracts that amount to "will not have sex with barnyard animals or Ron Jeremy"

If you have an American registered aircraft, anywhere in the world, you can simply hire an FAA-approved engineer, with the type rating for the aircraft, to carry out maintenance and certify it. He can turn up with a van full of tools and spares and service your aircraft, big or small, as long as he complies with the very extensive FAA regulations and is prepared to sign for it. You pay the man and off you go. A simple commercial transaction. Not so in CAA land or EASA land. Aviation is regulated to death by bureaucrats in EASA or CAA land and the man-in-the-van really doesnt exist anymore. Every single procedure in EASA / CAA land is regulated to the Nth degree, purely to cover their asses and contributes not a jot to the conduct of safe aviation. Everything to do with aircraft costs more in this bureaucratic zoo, which is why European operators will register their aircraft in America or the Isle of man, simply because of the sheer tidal wave of bureacracy attached to operating in the UK or the EU.

You have to comply with FAA regulations, but it can still work out cheaper. I've got a mate who brought an FAA engineer over from Germany to do some work on his N reg TB20 (a French aircraft) and it still works out cheaper.

In FAA land, if one mod is made to a model, a type certificate is issued allowing all other owners to do the same mod. Bring that same tried and tested mod to Europe and it has to go through the whole testing procedure again.

FAA stands for Campaign Against Aviation. Even Staverton has taken a step closer to bureaucracy recently.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk
I have an old colleague who has a FAA rating and spends a great deal of his working month doing just that. He recons you would have to be insane or an oligarch to willingly keep a twin on the U.K. register.
FAA is much more benign ( he,s wrong though as our pro EU members on here told us so......repeatedly.!.)

If you have an American registered aircraft, anywhere in the world, you can simply hire an FAA-approved engineer, with the type rating for the aircraft, to carry out maintenance and certify it. He can turn up with a van full of tools and spares and service your aircraft, big or small, as long as he complies with the very extensive FAA regulations and is prepared to sign for it. You pay the man and off you go. A simple commercial transaction. Not so in CAA land or EASA land. Aviation is regulated to death by bureaucrats in EASA or CAA land and the man-in-the-van really doesnt exist anymore. Every single procedure in EASA / CAA land is regulated to the Nth degree, purely to cover their asses and contributes not a jot to the conduct of safe aviation. Everything to do with aircraft costs more in this bureaucratic zoo, which is why European operators will register their aircraft in America or the Isle of man, simply because of the sheer tidal wave of bureacracy attached to operating in the UK or the EU.
You had no need to mention CAA as it's EASA pulling the strings. EU bureaucrats justifying their existence and expanding their (tax free and lovely pension) empires. The sooner we leave the better.

Quite a few in UK registered with that company.
I'm hoping that the Arrse Air Investigation Branch will concur with my immediate findings which is a non IFR pilot hit icing and was descending (aircraft was at 5000 and radar lost at 2300) but went IMC and CFIT.
it gets worse

in todays grown ups paper it quotes a friend saying that the pilot Dave Ibbotson speaking to him from Nantes after his flight across was a bit rusty on instruments ??
he has a private pilots licence not a commercial one
he is a heating and plumbing engineer by trade, and from a few reviews a bit rubbish at it

Dave Ibbotson Gas and Cooling Crowle, Scunthorpe Central Heating Service opening times and reviews