All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

This is scary on so many levels as the saying goes. (a) I wouldn't be running around the fecking thing, I'd be running away sharpish, and (b) if anything had caught fire, how much would that fire extinguisher do? I think the whole neighbourhood would be up in smoke...

This is scary on so many levels as the saying goes. (a) I wouldn't be running around the fecking thing, I'd be running away sharpish, and (b) if anything had caught fire, how much would that fire extinguisher do? I think the whole neighbourhood would be up in smoke...

Possibly to be used to provide a merciful death for the afflicted?

Rather him than me....:omfg:

A Humber Pilot I knew many years ago in Grimsby told me the first 100 times are a bit scary after that it's just part of the job. His biggest complaint was the distance up on empty supertankers. I'm guessing these days some of the container ships go even further, but he's probably retired by now.

Bit of sand and the Pet.Op shuffle will sort it.