All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Best headline I've seen this week

Awkwardly named serial masturbator lands in hospital after alleged toilet brush incident at doctor’s office

A man with a history of exposing himself in public was arrested after cops found him masturbating in front of women at a Paramus doctor’s office, authorities said Wednesday.

Brian Bates — or, as he might be referred to if he were on “Downton Abbey,” Master Bates — was charged with criminal open lewdness for the Friday incident at a Ridgewood Avenue office, according to borough police Chief Kenneth Ehrenberg. Officers went to the medical office for a report of a man exposing himself to patients.

“Upon police arrival, officers found Bates in the bathroom with the door open while masturbating and simultaneously attempting to penetrate his anus with the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber,” Ehrenberg said in a statement.

“This act was witnessed by several adult females who were in the office,” the chief added.

Last edited:

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Waaaahahahahahahaha....I read somewhere and have never been able to relocate the story about a German aristocrat who was interned in a loony bin around the time of the Nazi euthanasia thing for all mentally ill because he was a serial masturbator, and I mean dedicated, something ridiculous like 30 times a day...how his knob managed to take it God knows, his aristocracy saved him from the lethal injection for some time but in the end, and I can't remember what was the last straw, they did the poor bugger in.

Classic Led Zep

Led Zepplin song.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
facebook- 1.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
brows - 1.jpg

I had never seen this before, a Short film with Buster Keaton towards the end of his long career, full of sight gags and deadpan as usual, plus trains

Excellent find with as you say Buster Keaton displaying visual humour at its best ... his swansong film ? ... when watching I kept drifting back to scenes in .... " The General " ....

.... one of his classics .

Watching the complexity and danger of his performances in this and other films it is astonishing that he survived into old age .

Last edited: