All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well, well, well K, much as I would have liked to enjoy that bit of nostalgia, although I must admit I was never a fan of Stingray, more Joe 90 ( coz I've almost always had specs and instant empathy with a four-eyed git ) and Captain Scarlet because the Mysterons were more scary than the Cybermen and the Daleks put together....aaargh, mission creep!!!.....I can't because it is not viewable ' in my country'. I used to get that sort of crap quite often when in foreign climes and tried to get UK tv por exemplo, but I thought it had all packed in...either Stingray has some pretty influential muscle, or U-Tube maybe....

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well, well, well K, much as I would have liked to enjoy that bit of nostalgia, although I must admit I was never a fan of Stingray, more Joe 90 ( coz I've almost always had specs and instant empathy with a four-eyed git ) and Captain Scarlet because the Mysterons were more scary than the Cybermen and the Daleks put together....aaargh, mission creep!!!.....I can't because it is not viewable ' in my country'. I used to get that sort of crap quite often when in foreign climes and tried to get UK tv por exemplo, but I thought it had all packed in...either Stingray has some pretty influential muscle, or U-Tube maybe....
...I know, I know, but ROPs innit....but more frightening than the Mysterons, I give you...

I think coach ‘Carol’ might actually be coach Carlos, but that’s not the reason I posted this, it’s purely my interest in the excercise workout routines employed.