All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Down in Aber the seafront gets hit every few years, but there's always some idiot with cameras way too close for their own good

Just surprised on ones been swept out to sea yet

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Down in Aber the seafront gets hit every few years, but there's always some idiot with cameras way too close for their own good

Just surprised on ones been swept out to sea yet

That brings back memories. The building in the foreground was a women's hall of residence for the uni, Alexandra Hall, sold for peanuts to an eccentric bloke of my ken called Geoff Bliss because it was 'structurally unsafe', or some guff like that...looks OK to me, and that was 30 years ago. Lived in there briefly...spooky. Also lived just beyond the flashing lights in the middle and also by the pier, so know those kinds of seas well !!!

When I was at uni, 2 idiots decided to race from one set of steps just there in front of Alex to the next, between waves ( obviously not as bad as that) pissed up one night. The bodies were found a few miles down the coast.

That brings back memories. The building in the foreground was a women's hall of residence for the uni, Alexandra Hall, sold for peanuts to an eccentric bloke of my ken called Geoff Bliss because it was 'structurally unsafe', or some guff like that...looks OK to me, and that was 30 years ago. Lived in there briefly...spooky. Also lived just beyond the flashing lights in the middle and also by the pier, so know those kinds of seas well !!!

When I was at uni, 2 idiots decided to race from one set of steps just there in front of Alex to the next, between waves ( obviously not as bad as that) pissed up one night. The bodies were found a few miles down the coast.
Have you been to rehab Ciggie? You sound almost normal today. If the head doctors have been fucking with your head then make your escape and hit the nearest bar tout suite!

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Have you been to rehab Ciggie? You sound almost normal today. If the head doctors have been ******* with your head then make your escape and hit the nearest bar tout suite!
Damned good advice sir!!! Making for a bar sharpish...almost normal? Fucking hell, think I'll stop off for a spliff in the park on the way as well.... I've got my reputation to think of !!!!

Ok, own up, which one of you ******* is it? :D
View attachment 362526
As might be expected, it offended someone:

"Police have apologised for providing "too much detail" in a description of a man who performed a sex act in front of a woman in York.

The North Yorkshire force had said it was looking for a "fat, naked man" and described his sexual organs explicitly after the incident . . . It said the appeal had "caused upset to a number of people"."

Police apologise for 'genitalia' appeal

As he wasn't technically serving at the time the film was made, they had no grounds for charging him with failing to uphold the standards of the RAF by having sex with a woman.
Would it have had a different outcome if he'd been having sex with a man?