All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Amusing, but.
Have a look at the guy on the left, supposedly monitoring the x-ray images on his screen.

Not a fukcing twitch.

Just goes to prove what I've always suspected, that these blokes, all over the world, are zoned out most of the time, and you could put a Mills grenade through on of those scanners and get zero reaction.

Not long back from "vacance" in Frogland.. Been nipping over there for years, believe it or not the cnuts are improving slightly and will speak English when even low denomination notes are waved.
I just got back and was treated with courtesy and respect by the French, always have been,

including this guy who gave me a few samples to bring back !!!
and this young lady who bent the rules to let my elderly parents visit the Sir John Monash Centre
and the farmer who was so pleased to see a British visitor laying a wreath at the tiny cemetery in the middle of his farm that he burst into tears, and explained that they were all part of his family now
IMG_7469.JPG
IMG_7364.JPG

Last edited:
white flag waving . . . . .
Some years ago I was having lunch with my mother and an old friend of hers. The friend produced a Swiss army knife from her purse for me to look at.

I tore a rectangular piece of napkin, stuck it on one of the blades, held it up and waved it.

"Look!" says I. "I've made it into a FRENCH army knife."

Several folks at nearby tables burst out laughing.

========

Oh, geez! I just did a web search and found several similar images, unknown to me those years ago.

1542317215937.jpeg

A picture paints a thousand words:

(The description helps too)

This is ballaux!

The building in the centre of the skyline above the half moon battery is the Scottish war memorial!

.. It was built in 1927! I have a pen and ink drawing done in 1926 showing it half completed.

A young lady who suffers from dyslexia received a letter from her GP. She read the letter and it told her that she had Tiny Tits. She took the letter to a friend to read, and was corrected - She suffered from Tinitus.!!

Amusing, but.
Have a look at the guy on the left, supposedly monitoring the x-ray images on his screen.

Not a fukcing twitch.

Just goes to prove what I've always suspected, that these blokes, all over the world, are zoned out most of the time, and you could put a Mills grenade through on of those scanners and get zero reaction.

Your assumption being the scanner is even working. I know of instances where the thing was inop but the duty mongs still insisted stuff went through it. One of the retards was stood there with a broom shoving stuff through the scanner.

Local airfield handling some large traffic installed a new security gate and scanning system. I went through there one morning to help a student get an aircraft started. Toolbox with screwdrivers, hammers, Stanley knives et al was scanned and they insisted I also put the Kershaw folding knife and the Kabar G10 Mule in my pockets through the X-ray scanner, which they kindly handed back to me once I'd passed through the metal detector.

I'm still baffled as to what they were scanning for and how one would hide something inside a folding knife other than a BFO BLADE which was handed back to me. Monkeys following orders that everything must be scanned. Once through the machine it's regarded as safe and no longer their problem. The Mills bomb comment above is right on the nose.

In my mind there is a deleted scene where she just looks at the camera and say...

"PORK"

Your assumption being the scanner is even working. I know of instances where the thing was inop but the duty mongs still insisted stuff went through it. One of the retards was stood there with a broom shoving stuff through the scanner.

Local airfield handling some large traffic installed a new security gate and scanning system. I went through there one morning to help a student get an aircraft started. Toolbox with screwdrivers, hammers, Stanley knives et al was scanned and they insisted I also put the Kershaw folding knife and the Kabar G10 Mule in my pockets through the X-ray scanner, which they kindly handed back to me once I'd passed through the metal detector.

I'm still baffled as to what they were scanning for and how one would hide something inside a folding knife other than a BFO BLADE which was handed back to me. Monkeys following orders that everything must be scanned. Once through the machine it's regarded as safe and no longer their problem. The Mills bomb comment above is right on the nose.
Don't you know? Box ticking is the ultimate deterrent.