All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Its a generic Chinese job if you look at the other models . Perfectly good i expect but there are similar models for sale for £35 as a usual price . Still a very good saving and price though .

An ITV program from 1984 following Jim Davidson on a tour in Ascension and Stanley. Its worth a watch for the nostalgia. It has old adverts, C130´s air to air refuelling each other, Phantoms, racist jokes and some dodgy moustaches and an almost complete lack of diversity and inclusion. The crowd look a lot tougher and sadly very different to what we have nowadays.

Jim Davidson - a brilliant comedian, very much of his day. And so were the CSE ladies, whose performance in Magherafelt for the lucky lads of the QRF there was the talk of NI in 1977.

..........I wonder whatever happened to the board at Mt Kent where female members of the CSE shows were encouraged you donate their slightly used panties for display @.@

I hope it ended-up in the RAF Museum Hendon..... it IS part of the unit history. They could put it next to the ISO chapel from Stanley

Last edited:
I'll let you know, but I have had a couple of good deals like this come good in the past. I can always get my money back from Amazon anyway.
Thanks, I’ve given it a go as well.

Its a generic Chinese job if you look at the other models . Perfectly good i expect but there are similar models for sale for £35 as a usual price . Still a very good saving and price though .
That’s correct, there’s another single example the same offered for £39.99 by the same outlet on Amazon, no difference besides the price. Any idea why they do that?

The greatest living sportsman Marc Marquez won the MotoGP again this year. It is the 5th time he has done so and the 7th world championship he has won......he's 25 years old!

Not only is he an excellent ambassador for the sport and Honda both on and off the track he is battling every other week with the best motorcycle racers in the world (Rossi, Lorenzo, Doviziozo & Crutchlow) and beating them. Not only does he regularly win but he takes his Honda beyond what physics allow, knee down, elbow down, both wheels sliding and he even crashes and saves the bike on his knee at 90mph and flicks it back up.

And then today whilst celebrating his 7th world title, his mate Scott Redding comes up to congratulate him.......so hard that he dislocates his shoulder.

So what does Marc do? He lays down and gets his brother to pop it back in. Proper nails.
The bloke is unbelievable. And he has said that he has another 10-15 years of racing left in him, he may even beat Angel Nieto's record of 12+1.

Last edited:
bob_the_bomb said:
He was still a knob though. Even then. We were ordered to attend his show.
Well, at least the babes he brought along as eye candy weren't half bad? :?

The greatest living sportsman Marc Marquez won the MotoGP again this year. It is the 5th time he has done so and the 7th world championship he has won......he's 25 years old!

Not only is he an excellent ambassador for the sport and Honda both on and off the track he is battling every other week with the best motorcycle racers in the world (Rossi, Lorenzo, Doviziozo & Crutchlow) and beating them. Not only does he regularly win but he takes his Honda beyond what physics allow, knee down, elbow down, both wheels sliding and he even crashes and saves the bike on his knee at 90mph and flicks it back up.

And then today whilst celebrating his 7th world title, his mate Scott Redding comes up to congratulate him.......so hard that he dislocates his shoulder.

So what does Marc do? He lays down and gets one of his fans to pop it back in. Proper nails.
The bloke is unbelievable. And he has said that he has another 10-15 years of racing left in him, he may even beat Angel Nieto's record of 12+1.

They would have had a helicopter in for that if it had been F1

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer