All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

This is hilarious if you are able to see that the 'Upper-class Septic - they do like to think they have an 'Aristocrcy of High Culture'...fucking knobheads. Look children, this is how peopole who dont eat shit in sterilised so-called bread live...funny little monkeys, aren't they? No, not the dancers, the septics.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
This is hilarious if you are able to see that the 'Upper-class Septic - they do like to think they have an 'Aristocrcy of High Culture'...******* knobheads. Look children, this is how peopole who dont eat shit in sterilised so-called bread live...funny little monkeys, aren't they? No, not the dancers, the septics.

I hope you can assure us that no cats were strangled during the recording of this soundtrack.

You're really nice, but I need to be honest, I don't go to bed. ( Fuck, I need to be diplomatic for the sugarlumps, but honestly that is a fucking minger. This is getting bad, all they give us is mingers...dog told me all they do is wank him off..speciceism. But seriously, if I found a thing like that suckingmy horse's nose, I'd tell it to kick it to death and transport the body to the neighbour's compost heap..

Ooooh! Wrinklyone deleted post due to it being...
Older than Methuselah that one.
Repeats more times than cabbage soup.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

A man in India has died after a group of monkeys threw bricks at him from a tree."

Dharampal Singh, 72, had been collecting pieces of dry wood before the incident in Tikri, Uttar Pradesh, on Thursday.

Police said monkeys rained bricks on the man from a treetop after collecting them from a nearby dilapidated building, the Times of India reported.

Man, 72, 'stoned to death by monkeys' in India

There have been increasing numbers of incidents of aggressive behaviour from the monkeys which are protected.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Makes a change from stoned chimps...

1540144080754.png

A man in India has died after a group of monkeys threw bricks at him from a tree."

Dharampal Singh, 72, had been collecting pieces of dry wood before the incident in Tikri, Uttar Pradesh, on Thursday.

Police said monkeys rained bricks on the man from a treetop after collecting them from a nearby dilapidated building, the Times of India reported.

Man, 72, 'stoned to death by monkeys' in India
Were they Pakistani monkeys?

Anyone who may be interested, there is a decent action camera on offer at Amazon (only for another 3 hours or so, at 95% discount (was £399.99, now £19.99) Has decent reviews so I've ordered one. They may have cocked up, not sure.

gffgnghn.PNG

You're really nice, but I need to be honest, I don't go to bed. ( ****, I need to be diplomatic for the sugarlumps, but honestly that is a ******* minger. This is getting bad, all they give us is mingers...dog told me all they do is **** him off..speciceism. But seriously, if I found a thing like that suckingmy horse's nose, I'd tell it to kick it to death and transport the body to the neighbour's compost heap..

You do realise that you've replied to your own post there?

Nah, silly me. You probably don't even realise what planet you're on at the moment...