All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

As a Conservative leader, wouldn't writing a manifesto which contained the word 'Europe' in a context not also containing 'Bomber Command' count?

All roles advertised through Creative Access are only open to UK nationals from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority

“This training scheme is designed as a positive action scheme to address an identified under-representation of people from ethnic minority backgrounds in certain roles; such schemes are as allowed under the Equality Act."

It doesn't need a complaint to find out, unless of course you're OK with a different advert saying "No blacks, Asians, etc..."
I'm OK with not really caring, thanks. I'm just worried about the spouses, offspring and domestic pets of those who are.

All roles advertised through Creative Access are only open to UK nationals from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority

“This training scheme is designed as a positive action scheme to address an identified under-representation of people from ethnic minority backgrounds in certain roles; such schemes are as allowed under the Equality Act."
Great; an "Equality Act" that actively promotes racism.

"Mother should I trust the government..."

Job Opportunity + No Honkys = Equality of Outcome
A concept that Jordan Peterson believes to be morally and intellectually indefensible.
He prefers Equality of Opportunity.

ITV have the stats to show that are under-representing the BAME quota, therefore they can legally advertise the 'ethnic' to bump up their figures.

You'd be hard pushed to have a complaint upheld I guess

1539952661983.png

Diversity of UK television industry revealed

Job Opportunity + No Honkys = Equality of Outcome
A concept that Jordan Peterson believes to be morally and intellectually indefensible.
He prefers Equality of Opportunity.
It's pretty damming that Jordan Peterson generally states the blatantly obvious and the current norm is so far from it that he is seen as either an extremist or as some sort of genius.