All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

A bestialist, a sadist, a murderer, a necrophiliac, a pyromaniac and a masochist are sat in the dayroom of Broadmoor Hospital.
The bestialist says "Let's catch a cat and rape it!"
The sadist says "Then we'll torture it!"
The murderer says "Then we'll kill it!"
The necrophiliac says "Then we'll fuck it again!"
The pyromaniac adds "Then we'll set it on fire!"
There's a moment of silence and they all turn to look at the masochist, he replies "Miaow?"

Nope, family became Australian to avoid the Vietnam war (was a very popular pastime back then)

Mel Gibson | Biography, Movies, & Facts

Mel Gibson: Proud or prejudiced?

So.....FAIL, FAIL, are you Blind Harry?
Born Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson
January 3, 1956 (age 62)
Peekskill, New York, U.S.
Citizenship
Irish
American

He has Australian permanent residency, not citizenship. He didn't move to Australia until he was 12 & since his career took off he's spent much of his time back in his homeland.

Born Mel Colmcille Gerard Gibson
January 3, 1956 (age 62)
Peekskill, New York, U.S.
Citizenship
Irish
American

He has Australian permanent residency, not citizenship. He didn't move to Australia until he was 12 & since his career took off he's spent much of his time back in his homeland.
Mel Gibson
, in full Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson, (born January 3, 1956, Peekskill, New York, U.S.), American-born Australian actor who became an international star with a series of action-adventure films in the 1980s and later earned acclaim as a director and producer.
So you were wrong, thanks, always a good idea to at least browse the links you're given......

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
knob- 1.jpg

So by your reckoning if I moved to Scotland I would then be Scottish?
Not an easy subject Kirkz...in the compost heap at the back of my brain I seem to remember some quite complicated stuff in International Law and Conflict of Laws ( How to decide which law to apply when the parties are from different countries) about variously nationality, citizenship, residence and domicile. In the 'Nationality' field of forms I used to write British Citizen, as that was, backaways, the correct definition of someone born to British parents in Britain, as opposed to say, someone who has changed their nationality. I haven't checked for ages but I have a feeling that today there are several different categories/levels of 'British'.

Not an easy subject Kirkz...in the compost heap at the back of my brain I seem to remember some quite complicated stuff in International Law and Conflict of Laws ( How to decide which law to apply when the parties are from different countries) about variously nationality, citizenship, residence and domicile. In the 'Nationality' field of forms I used to write British Citizen, as that was, backaways, the correct definition of someone born to British parents in Britain, as opposed to say, someone who has changed their nationality. I haven't checked for ages but I have a feeling that today there are several different categories/levels of 'British'.
I was born in (what was then) Ceylon, to British parents, but have always been British.

44259705_2247873458787356_1426600265271738368_n.jpg

.......FAIL

Shortarse Australian portraying a time-travelling pedo painted in 'warpaint' colours not used in Scotland in the previous millennium, wearing a skirt that wouldn't be invented for another couple of hundred years - by an Englishman, yep, EPIC FAIL
The Englishman did not invent anything*, and the great kilt was not his development of an already existing garment which is the modern small kilt.
*adding belt loops and buckles to something is not inventing it.

The great kilt in the 17th century

Last edited:
Z class woman fails to give breath test as.

My lips are too big?

Bet she could with a golf ball and a 50foot hose pipe.

Wonder why she went to court with no slap on?

No I don’t.
48B9A474-DBD3-4F20-92AA-CDC3B3357359.jpeg
F70E5B0F-03A4-497B-BE83-183EA2E5855F.jpeg