All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

There are several icons, apart from 'groan', sadly missing from the site, such as 'twat', 'feck off' and 'lol' to name but three. (The 'lol' suggestion is purely there to annoy the older twats on here)

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Man buns? Here's Nelson's pigtail. Good enough for Nelson, good enough for you ..

Nelson's pigtail.jpg

There are several icons, apart from 'groan', sadly missing from the site, such as 'twat', 'feck off' and 'lol' to name but three. (The 'lol' suggestion is purely there to annoy the older twats on here)
And the Twat button for the people who use lol.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
You do realise that the 30yo was the one who was driving the on the wrong side of the motorway? And he was a bloody foreigner!
Don't fink so Cap...newspaper report says :

Thames Valley police received reports of the Subaru Forester SUV being driven south on the northbound carriageway of the M40 shortly before 4pm on Monday.

A few minutes later it crashed into two other cars – a Ford Mondeo and a Ford Focus – near junction 6 in Lewknor, Oxfordshire.

The driver and a passenger in the Forester, both in their 80s, and the driver of the Mondeo, a man in his 30s, died.

So which is it to be? Come on, I'm a busy bee can't hang about all day waiting for a reply ...

....and why can't I get two sausages anyway? Bloody outrage - izzit cos I is [ insert ethnicity here ] ? :-D

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don't fink so Cap...newspaper report says :

So which is it to be? Come on, I'm a busy bee can't hang about all day waiting for a reply ...

....and why can't I get two sausages anyway? Bloody outrage - izzit cos I is [ insert ethnicity here ] ? :-D
Oi, bullet, see post# 34614!