All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I am obviously missing something humorous or even vaguely interesting. Any narrative or is it just a random picture?
I was thinking the same, even Googled the name of the ship to see if I could get a clue. Other than Japanese ship serves Japanese food (shocker!), I got nothing.

apparently this gadget was used to measure the water temperature in the river, and the height of the tide, not used now that modern technology has taken over, but one of those odd little thing you could pass every day and never notice
my old man used to take people on guided walks around London, its under bodiceas arse if you want to find it

IMG_8275.JPG

I am obviously missing something humorous or even vaguely interesting. Any narrative or is it just a random picture?
Well. I for one never knew kamikaze pilots ate so well prior to their missions....

apparently this gadget was used to measure the water temperature in the river, and the height of the tide, not used now that modern technology has taken over, but one of those odd little thing you could pass every day and never notice
my old man used to take people on guided walks around London, its under bodiceas arse if you want to find it

View attachment 356960

What’s the deal with the random banana?

Londons answer to the Tour de France, or wacky races
this nice new cycle track along the Embankment requires nerves of steel to cross, pedal power taxis ridden by deadlocked white hippies, nutters whizzing along on monowheel thingies, fruitbats on electric skateboards, crazed loons on on electric scooters, and Mamils on time trialling cycles and fixies, and the odd normal person racing along on a brompton
IMG_8324.JPG
IMG_8325.JPG
IMG_8326.JPG
IMG_8327.JPG
IMG_8328.JPG
IMG_8318.JPG
IMG_8319.JPG

Oops. Possibly old....