• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The 50-year old Morecambe and Wise joke was the one that finally earned the tedious, dreary, unfunny, boring cnt his place alongside Bugsy O'Flamingpants in the Pit of Lossless Compression.

Bye Ciggy, you overcompensating,humourless, avatar plagiarising twat.
I quite like him. But then again, I thought Diane Abbott was sexy.

I ordered some watch spares via DHgate.com.
Ever since, almost all of the ARSSE sidebar ads are dedicated to DHgate.com products.
I would ask all arsers to go to their site and have a look, because many of them are more entertaining than many of the posts.

Mens Size?

Wasn’t it Louis Gosset Jnr in An Officer and a Gentleman?
I believe it was both men who used the phrase, but it was R. Lee Ermey who said it first in the instructional film, "Full Metal Jacket".

Hmm. Just found out on google that the Louis Gosset Jnr film came out first, in 1982, whereas R. Lee Ermey's one came out in 1987. Here are the relevant Wikipedia pages of the films for further details:

An Officer and a Gentleman - Wikipedia

Full Metal Jacket - Wikipedia
Looks like it goes to Louis Gosset Jnr

Another interesting fact. Al Matthews kicked off today.

RIP Al Matthews: As Sgt. Apone, he fought to the end in Aliens

He was a real life Marine who starred in the movie "Aliens" which was made the year before "Full Metal Jacket" which is more famously known for starring another real life Marine, R. Lee Ermey.

Hmm. Just found out on google that the Louis Gosset Jnr film came out first, in 1982, whereas R. Lee Ermey's one came out in 1987. Here are the relevant Wikipedia pages of the films for further details:

An Officer and a Gentleman - Wikipedia

Full Metal Jacket - Wikipedia
Well, all I've got to say to that is Lou Gosset's movie may have been released before R. Lee Eremy's was, but Gunny was an actual Drill Instructor in the USMC so you just HAVE to know he said it first to some unlucky private. :-D
Fcuks given: 0 (by Gunny)

Some delightful fillies complete with beer, what's not to like. ;)
View attachment 354485
I work for a German company and often pop over for an ongoing IT project. Vast swathes of the young stream leads look these young ladies. Bright pretty graduates keen to impress.

It's very off-putting