• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Golly - 1.jpg

I know I really shouldn't laugh at people less well off than myself but...even the 'therapist' is laughing at times!!!

"Pubes ginger" and "Jap's eye" I'm sorry but that made me laff. :-D

VTNZ is where Kiwis can go to get a WOF (similar to MOT in UK)

NOTE: This ad will probably be meaningless if you are unfamiliar with the Mad Max films.

They only (!) bought and shifted the facings of the bridge. The structure was broken up and dumped. Bits of it were used as a breakwater in front of the seawall where I live.
In the '70s when the seawall was raised considerably in preparation for the Thames Barrier, the breakwater was no longer needed and was grubbed up. One of my gun club friends was a foreman on the wall project and knew my wife was agitating for a rockery.
One afternoon, whilst I was home, ever so slightly pissed, he phoned and said that the time was right to load up with suitable (pissed, remember) sized lumps of green granite (not ideal as a rockery, but free). I arrived at the site with my new Mk3 Capri and we loaded it up. I did a couple of trips, luckily only 1/2 mile, with It resembling a speedboat with the back end so heavily loaded and almost impossible to steer.
IMGA0626.JPG

A small piece, one of the few currently visible, due to me being a lazy git who hates gardening and having 'carer' duties at the mo.

I know I really shouldn't laugh at people less well off than myself but...even the 'therapist' is laughing at times!!!

When it came to the bit where he says "I've got my house, I've got my job", I said to my wife, "He does bomb disposal", the look, she's so gullible.