• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ahhhhh. Wasn't Sluggy of shouty lady , get the **** off my square rank?
I believe she was more "Get the phuck out of my nice clean office and stop bothering me about lists" rank

While I have some sympathy can anyone actually say what this huge amount is? 10%? 49%? 1%?

If under Cobyn's SWP-lite OAPs with private pensions are 'stealing the bread out of the mouths of the poor' by claiming the state pensions they've paid-into, surely women who were able to afford sanitary products should be demonised if they took advantage of this freebie? Are sanity products going to be means-tested? Will there be boards of enforcers checking ladies aren't claiming? "With Wings" considered luxury items? Only government specified supplies? (think 'Government property toilet paper)

Last edited:
What about men who menstruate?
All this single use stuff and the pollution is causes, a dozen per woman each month, a lot of bloody waste....

MTP & Croc’s, get the fashion police on the line now, the use of lethal force is authorised, bring everyone, load everything!!!

All this single use stuff and the pollution is causes, a dozen per woman each month, a lot of bloody waste....
A dozen??? You must be using the Abbott formula.