All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Just once can't an American judge say get the **** outta my court you stupid Cuñt.
It might be satire but entirely believable in Murica
I'm not a fan, but John Grisham, an ex septic lawyer himself does write very critically about this American, but now spreading anywhere where anyone can spell No win No fee, nonsense. It is utter bollocks...but then in my opinion accurately defining compensation is a quagmire. When I studied law I think it was something like a grand if you lost your eye in say, an industrial accident, but a massive 5 grand if you lost both, reducible by personal liability. In my city in Slovakia a number of years ago there was a gas leak at the steelworks and about 10 or so peopledied. Compensation? Ammounted to about 10 grand each family...around 1998 I think... woman in the US spills hot McPigswill coffee on her crotch? How much was that?

I'm not a fan, but John Grisham, an ex septic lawyer himself does write very critically about this American, but now spreading anywhere where anyone can spell No win No fee, nonsense. It is utter bollocks...but then in my opinion accurately defining compensation is a quagmire. When I studied law I think it was something like a grand if you lost your eye in say, an industrial accident, but a massive 5 grand if you lost both, reducible by personal liability. In my city in Slovakia a number of years ago there was a gas leak at the steelworks and about 10 or so peopledied. Compensation? Ammounted to about 10 grand each family...around 1998 I think... woman in the US spills hot McPigswill coffee on her crotch? How much was that?

The Rainmaker with Matt Damon was a good movie based on one of Grisham's books. It's about a medical insurance company trying to wiggle out of a claim.

I know it is counter-intuitive, but I actually like John Grisham books. They are quite boring in parts, but the through narrative is gripping...normally.
Do you also like Jeffery Archer books?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
What about men who menstruate?