All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Polish and Slovak are similar languages, but they veer apart sometimes, obscenities being one such area. Just before you get to Krakow by train from Slovakia there is a town called Kokotow. Kokot means absolutely nothing in Polish, but in Slovak it's a very savage obscenity, between cnut and ******. How Slovak travellers laugh!!!!
One of our polish lads has mentioned (can't remember which way round), but 'girlfriend' and 'slag/slapper' are similar when flicking from one language to another?

One of our polish lads has mentioned (can't remember which way round), but 'girlfriend' and 'slag/slapper' are similar when flicking from one language to another?
I'm not so sure...priatelka is gf in Slovak...dziewczina in Polish. Just checked on slapper/slag/village bike as I wouldn't know such words, I only deal with quality women( if the going rate is less than 5 cabbages an hours, forget it..).... online translators are too literal..tried loose woman and got cudzołożnica in Polish and volna zena in Slovak, which is literal but not used. Nah...I couldn't see what your Polish mate was on at. Both nationalities say the other sounds like little kids in their language....the Slovaks suffer a little less from vowel deficiency. When Poland joined the EU Brussels airlifted in 2m metric tonnes of vowels. The fuckers sold them to the Chinese...