• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Disappointingly for those wanting to scream 'cultural bias', the Asian figure was 5% above.
I'd have thought a clear demarcation by culture was evidence of cultural bias in the test.

There's also plenty of evidence since 1917 that socioeconomic factors (of the sort you'd expect to see in those one generation away from being property) play a significant part in shaping IQ test outcomes, but then I'm just an old silly when it comes to evidence-based conclusions.

Couple of clips for the guys in here, check out the ninja stare of death when the chip/prawn cracker/crisp is accurately thrown around 4min 45. 7min 5secs (last clip), wow, just wow!

Looking forward to getting my copy!

Gammon.jpg

I'd have thought a clear demarcation by culture was evidence of cultural bias in the test.

There's also plenty of evidence since 1917 that socioeconomic factors (of the sort you'd expect to see in those one generation away from being property) play a significant part in shaping IQ test outcomes, but then I'm just an old silly when it comes to evidence-based conclusions.
I'm not sure what to make of this though:

I'm not sure what to make of this though:

Hah, IQ tests...load of bollocks if you ask me...I've had a couple of 'official' ones in my life, once in primary school and once for a work-related thing. I scored very highly in both, and on the second one was told I was 3 points below genius. Well, the only thing that made me happy about is that I'm not 3 points OVER genius...All they really do is show you have an aptitude for those kinds of tests..the results have never made me, er, big-headed...