All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Glich in The Matrix:

Burka:
Burka.jpg

I despair I really do, my grandfather spent his working life undergound and whenever he could he tended his allotment along with the other blokes,if you had mentioned to him that his carrots were mishapen, you would've discovered what a "butt plug" was.
Brave of him to tell you the local phrase for "I want rough gay sex." Did he come out to the whole family or just you?

If there was a mongiest post in a thread Award... a curved cucumber/parsnip, banana etc tastes no different to a straight one. A precisely x millimetre diameter apple/onion/tomato/radish etc tastes no different to one a few millimetres more or less in diameter.

Did anybody actually mention selling substandard food? No? Best give your head a damn good wobble and ask messrs. Morrison, Tesco, Sainsbury et al why they think it a good idea to sell 'Wonky' fruit and veg alongside the perfectly shaped and blemish free specimens. Don't they know that it is unfit to eat and should only be fed to pigs?
I’m partaking of some Morrison’s “Wonky” grapes right now, and at £1.25 a punnet how can you go wrong, they’re excellent!

CBBFF5BB-8550-46A7-8B5E-2C2CA9C26ACF.jpeg

I’m partaking of some Morrison’s “Wonky” grapes right now, and at £1.25 a punnet how can you go wrong, they’re excellent!

View attachment 347131
How indeed. Mind you, according to our food standards oracle, @daz, you are eating pigswill and the government will be lowering fruit and veg standards so that supermarkets can legally sell us food that is unfit for human consumption... or something.

Did you take advantage of Morrison's 'buy two and get a saucy strumpet to peel them and feed you for forty eight hours'?

39500071_1251690905002806_4594549455398633472_n.jpg