All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Are you sure that's YOUR cat? :? The intensity of the glaring gaze says he's no one's cat to me. The intent in his eyes is clear: "Once that fcuker shuts his eyes I'll have him!!" :threaten:

Didn't know you were in theoretical physics--a tip o' the battle bowler from me as a sign of respect. :-D Well, you knw what they say--publish or die. Chop Chop.

View attachment 347015
Yes, OK fair point. He's my wife's fcuking cat :) He was just a nipper when that photo was taken, he's fully grown now. Never miaows much, he looks magnificent with his long black coat, but got a voice like a mouse.

Where did you get the photo? I know I've posted it on here before, but that was well over a year ago. Has he made Google Images?

Yes, OK fair point. He's my wife's fcuking cat :) He was just a nipper when that photo was taken, he's fully grown now. Never miaows much, he looks magnificent with his long black coat, but got a voice like a mouse.

Where did you get the photo? I know I've posted it on here before, but that was well over a year ago. Has he made Google Images?
It was one of the pics that Google brought up when I asked to see a selection of black cats. I liked his no nonsense look so I copied it. You know of course that every picture you put up on the Internet will live forever.... ;-) You take a nice picture of an handsome cat. :-D

Fuck the food, I am most grateful to whatever organisation has enticed total and utter fuckwits to cover themselves in scribbly tattoos....much better than a health warning or a trite vid about STDs...

And I thought BA stewardess wore stockings ...very disappointed in that this cabin crew is suspended ( no pun intended )for selling and inviting all to sniff used tights.

“Shakes ones need”

Cheers

And I thought BA stewardess wore stockings ...very disappointed in that this cabin crew is suspended ( no pun intended )for selling and inviting all to sniff used tights.

“Shakes ones need”

Cheers

"BA sells Britishness as a mark of quality" Un-huh. :nod::numberone: Kind of makes a mockery of this TV show which shows how carefully BA selects and trains its cabin crew. I'm not sure now if the price of a first class ticket on a BA flight is justified. :omg:

Flat Screens.jpg

gasp! what happened to the days when eggs still had the shit on them? spuds and stuff still had mud on them, wives washed and prepared food then ,not just taking it off a polystyrene tray as they do now,
A long time ago I had a summer holiday job at the local egg packing plant.My job was to dab chicken crap on one egg per box so they looked "free range" and straight from the farm.
Odd people the Welsh.

“Shakes ones need”

Cheers

She can come and sniff my socks and undercrackers after a hot sweaty day in the office................o_O:p

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
heaven - 1.jpg

Too soon? I'll get me coat.