All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Point, missed, you :)

Now kindly get over yourself
Which point was that? To help you out, I have helpfully re-quoted your post containing the point I missed, here:

I suppose some people would be happier with looser Government regulations & lower Supermarket standards, thus providing them fruit and veg that looks like its unfit to eat, or even to be used even as pigswill :)
The point you appear to be making is that before the selling of less than perfectly formed fruit can take place, there would need to be a lowering of government fruit and veg marketing standards. You even provided a link to a government 'marketing of fruit and veg standards' document as proof that standards will need to be lowered.

Oddly, despite you offering up that document to back up your 'lowering of standards' premise, it clearly shows that the sale of such produce is already permitted and thus no lowering of existing standards is required.

Supermarkets are of course bound wholly by those standards and a working with that framework with their ventures into 'wonky fruit and veg for human consumption.

Now, what point was it that you made and I missed?

Which point was that? To help you out, I have helpfully re-quoted your post containing the point I missed, here:

The point you appear to be making is that before the selling of less than perfectly formed fruit can take place, there would need to be a lowering of government fruit and veg marketing standards. You even provided a link to a government 'marketing of fruit and veg standards' document as proof that standards will need to be lowered.

Oddly, despite you offering up that document to back up your 'lowering of standards' premise, it clearly shows that the sale of such produce is already permitted and thus no lowering of existing standards is required.

Supermarkets are of course bound wholly by those standards and a working with that framework with their ventures into 'wonky fruit and veg for human consumption.

Now, what point was it that you made and I missed?
Point being that the first post was not entirely serious, hence the smiley face at the end of the sentence.

Oh, and the PDF link was in response to another poster, old bloke, comment that Government regulations have no bearing on how food looks, clearly it does, hence the marketing regulations and the various grades it lists

Point of order. That's not Schrodinger's cat... It is MY fcuking cat, in MY old house!!!

Cheeky bastard :)
Are you sure that's YOUR cat? :? The intensity of the glaring gaze says he's no one's cat to me. The intent in his eyes is clear: "Once that fcuker shuts his eyes I'll have him!!" :threaten:

Didn't know you were in theoretical physics--a tip o' the battle bowler from me as a sign of respect. :-D Well, you know what they say--publish or die. Chop Chop.

Patrick McNee.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure that's YOUR cat? :? The intensity of the glaring gaze says he's no one's cat to me. The intent in his eyes is clear: "Once that fcuker shuts his eyes I'll have him!!" :threaten:

Didn't know you were in theoretical physics--a tip o' the battle bowler from me as a sign of respect. :-D Well, you knw what they say--publish or die. Chop Chop.

View attachment 347015
Yes, OK fair point. He's my wife's fcuking cat :) He was just a nipper when that photo was taken, he's fully grown now. Never miaows much, he looks magnificent with his long black coat, but got a voice like a mouse.

Where did you get the photo? I know I've posted it on here before, but that was well over a year ago. Has he made Google Images?

Yes, OK fair point. He's my wife's fcuking cat :) He was just a nipper when that photo was taken, he's fully grown now. Never miaows much, he looks magnificent with his long black coat, but got a voice like a mouse.

Where did you get the photo? I know I've posted it on here before, but that was well over a year ago. Has he made Google Images?
It was one of the pics that Google brought up when I asked to see a selection of black cats. I liked his no nonsense look so I copied it. You know of course that every picture you put up on the Internet will live forever.... ;-) You take a nice picture of an handsome cat. :-D

Fuck the food, I am most grateful to whatever organisation has enticed total and utter fuckwits to cover themselves in scribbly tattoos....much better than a health warning or a trite vid about STDs...

And I thought BA stewardess wore stockings ...very disappointed in that this cabin crew is suspended ( no pun intended )for selling and inviting all to sniff used tights.

“Shakes ones need”

Cheers

And I thought BA stewardess wore stockings ...very disappointed in that this cabin crew is suspended ( no pun intended )for selling and inviting all to sniff used tights.

“Shakes ones need”

Cheers

"BA sells Britishness as a mark of quality" Un-huh. :nod::numberone: Kind of makes a mockery of this TV show which shows how carefully BA selects and trains its cabin crew. I'm not sure now if the price of a first class ticket on a BA flight is justified. :omg:

Flat Screens.jpg

gasp! what happened to the days when eggs still had the shit on them? spuds and stuff still had mud on them, wives washed and prepared food then ,not just taking it off a polystyrene tray as they do now,
A long time ago I had a summer holiday job at the local egg packing plant.My job was to dab chicken crap on one egg per box so they looked "free range" and straight from the farm.
Odd people the Welsh.