All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

You reckon, do you?

1. And why is that?

2. My comment netted 4 likes and yours 0.
One imagines he simply meant that the subject matter of your post was worthy of a thread in its own right but hey, you got four likes so that makes you...

... a thick as mince (ground beef), needlessly defensive* fuckwit.

*spelled wrongly so you would understand it.

Last edited:
I don't see why ugly fruit and veg can't be used for stuff like veg soup or fruit salads etc.
It's not like you know how the fruit and veg looked before you buy the pre made soup/salad.
The reality is probably just that mate...

... a headline saying fruit and veg too ugly to put on supermarket shelves is used for processed products like soup, ready meals, fruit salads, fruit yougurts, animal feed etc is not much of a headline.

The reality is probably just that mate...

... a headline saying fruit and veg too ugly to put on supermarket shelves is used for processed products like soup, ready meals, fruit salads, fruit yougurts, animal feed etc is not much of a headline.
The researchers attributed losses to strict government regulations, supermarkets' high standards as well as customer expectations of how produce should look.
I suppose some people would be happier with looser Government regulations & lower Supermarket standards, thus providing them fruit and veg that looks like its unfit to eat, or even to be used even as pigswill :)

I suppose some people would be happier with looser Government regulations & lower Supermarket standards, thus providing them fruit and veg that looks like its unfit to eat, or even to be used even as pigswill :)
It’s fucc all about Government regulations, those do not Regulate per say how the food looks but how safe it is to eat.

It’s about Mr Tesco selling the same stuff as it looks good to Mr and Mrs normal .

Working as I have for over 20 years with Americans and having my sister, dirty sellout becoming an American , so visiting America at least once a year for work and holidays.

All American veg , fruit looks the same. Even had an American posted out , telling her replacement that .

“ The tomato’s here are weird, some are long and not round, some green , some have spots on them. Best to drive the 3 hours to the PX to buy a “normal” one”.