All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Brilliant pic posted elsewhere by an Italian friend ...who is a bloody stunner actually...I haven't a hope in hell...too many years between us...and no, no pics...nah,nah, not one, not even when totally addled. I couldn't take the responsibility for all the premature deaths brought on by frantic self-abusethat would follow. Really, I care deeply about you gentlemen's health y'know. View attachment 343099 .
8D124CC7-779F-488A-8C76-30C6ACBAE99C.jpeg

Kitchen knife attack in Germany.

Several injured in attack on bus in northern German city of Lübeck

The police have said that at least 10 people were injured. The suspect, a 34-year-old German citizen, has already been apprehended after being subdued by passengers.

The area around the bus was cordoned off throughout Friday afternoon. Authorities have not yet confirmed the suspect's motive, but police have said that "there is no evidence of political radicalization" and no reason to believe the attack had a "terrorist background."

Police clarified that the suspect is a 34-year-old German citizen who was born in Iran but had lived in Germany for a long time. As of Friday evening, he had not confessed to any wrongdoing. State prosecutors said they are working quickly to bring charges of attempted arson and grevious bodily harm.

Several injured in attack on bus in northern German city of Lübeck | DW | 20.07.2018

Apologies if this has been posted before. Excellent mini documentary from Forces TV 2016
Guardians Of The South Atlantic: UK Forces In The Falklands | Forces TV

I enjoyed watching this, although I did find it very funny at 01:50 mins, when Cdre Darren Bone was talking about the wildlife:
"The wildlife is extraordinary. You don't have to go searching for penguins. You can sit on the beach and you are surrounded by penguins and yet there are sheep in the same field or killer whales or whatever else"

Amphibious killer whales...

Last edited: