All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

View attachment 342920

...or gobbed down huge quantities of Toilet Duck.....actually at school I used to sniff carbon tet or chloroform. Science lessons...******* great!!!!
We used to hand rub mercury on copper pennies to turn them silver colour. We hadn't a clue . . .

Then one day I walked into the science room and found the teacher distilling our supply of mercury to remove the impurities. He ought to have known better.

Mercury used to be used in mercury maze puzzles and the like. Eventually they could get a bit iffy due to the plastic or dust in the puzzle so didn't work so well. No disposal instructions. I used to wonder what the **** they were thinking using mercury for tooth fillings. As long as it stays in compound it should be okay....

Mercury used to be used in mercury maze puzzles and the like. Eventually they could get a bit iffy due to the plastic or dust in the puzzle so didn't work so well. No disposal instructions. I used to wonder what the **** they were thinking using mercury for tooth fillings. As long as it stays in compound it should be okay....
I had forgotten all about those maze puzzles.

Joseph Medicine Crow passes away
a link to history
Second world war veteran , a Scout in the 103rd Infantry Div,he spared the life of a young German soldier whom he fought in hand to hand combat with, and stole the Horses from the SS
he also Graduated with a Masters in Anthropology from the University of Southern California
He was also the last surviving person to hear oral accounts of the battle of little bighorn from tribal elders
And he was awarded the Presidential Medal for Freedom

http://blog.nmai.si.edu/main/2011/1...dicine-crow-remembers-fighting-the-nazis.html

Joseph Medicine Crow, last Crow tribe war chief, dies at 102

6a01156f5f4ba1970b015392f220c1970b-800wi.jpg