All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Do any other religions have an official downer on using johnnies?
Other religions allow contraception but campaigners from within some of those faiths actively campaign against it and discourage it, using their chosen, rather than official interpretations of their holy scriptures, to permit or encorage some rather nasty practices. It's not just the common discouraging contraception that is a problem to be fair. Sometimes nothing is done because of fear of a backlash, so deviation from the official interpretation is de facto permitted.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
No, the present is a foreign country. :cry:

The past looked very British.

The smell of damp. Everything in black and white , smog, rain, cold, real winters. Horrible food, outside bogs. Coal fires. Waliking to school, brutal school teachers.( I was lucky) cripples. There seemed to a hell of a lot more of them. Stillbirths, really good diseases. Everyone smoked everywhere. Old ladies in black.

It was great.

The smell of damp. Everything in black and white , smog, rain, cold, real winters. Horrible food, outside bogs. Coal fires. Waliking to school, brutal school teachers.( I was lucky) cripples. There seemed to a hell of a lot more of them. Stillbirths, really good diseases. Everyone smoked everywhere. Old ladies in black.
Last week in Norn Iron doesn't really count as "the past" in any meaningful sense.

I knew I was full of shit...... a Senior corporal told this once way back in 1966..... I was soooo sad for years.o_O

I am a trifle unsure as to whether she enjoyed the experience
I recognised her from somewhere then remembered. She is Haley from "The Call Centre". Quite an enertaining character. IIRC she was taken off calls by her boss who gave her a job as tea lady. She did a few staff morale events, head massage and so on. The last thing I expected was for her to show her shit on telly but with Haley almost anything is possible, bless her.

I stopped reading that book after I discovered that there was no pictures.

Book of women.JPG