All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

@Ciggie are you pissed again?
Working on it....fecking humid here..cold beer is the only answer....and incidentally, were we married in a previous life ?My ex thought she could tell when I was pissed....heheheheh...until I discovered an ace antidote. Now, as they used to say on Blue Peter, don't try this at home because everybody's different, but after anything between 8 and usually no more than 12 pints of sturdy central European Pils if I knock back a double straight tequilla, salt and lemon, maximum 2 at the end of the evening I could go back home an convince Her Indoors I'd only had 2 or 3 pints...

Last edited:
For a second there I thought you were referring to that pinhead hotelier featured elsewhere. What a ****, has the sartorial elegance of a County Mayo pikey despite obviously having plenty of tailor-tokens. That could apply to either and both...
Who are you talking to?!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
37112096_1802507523144338_6547573794737750016_n.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
37116404_2091455751176255_4810441643004002304_o.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Spot the mistake....
37123413_10216586492117691_6166093669930631168_n.jpg

That's your Army left!

I have to be modest, my cv runs to 18 pages, single-space A4. Art and calligraphy are mere parlour tricks. I won't go through the more classified of my skills but I know how to arouse a bull elephant to the extent it will trample all opponents and how to drown a native bearer who has been stealing Marmite amongst other dark arts...

I have to be modest, my cv runs to 18 pages, single-space A4. Art and calligraphy are mere parlour tricks. I won't go through the more classified of my skills but I know how to arouse a bull elephant to the extent it will trample all opponents and how to drown a native bearer who has been stealing Marmite amongst other dark arts...
I think you are trying to hard to be amusing.......and failing.

Dominican Republic fighters during Operation “Power Pack”. The uniformed soldier with the cigarette has a WWII-era Lanchester. The two large weapons in the back of the jeep are a Lewis Mk.I (with it’s drum magazine) and the somewhat uncommon M2 WCF water-cooled version of the M2 Browning .50cal , both also WWII-era firearms. The man in civilian clothes has a San Cristobal carbine, a post-WWII weapon designed and manufactured by the Dominican Republic. This little-known gun is actually one of the best Cold War firearms in it’s class, and was greatly respected by American troops during the 1965 American invasion. It remained in D.R. service until the early 1990s.