All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

If you watch this a couple of times you can see it's a fake...…….if you watch it about 10 times you don't care.

right, thats what i thought, I thought that the matter had been settled long ago and it was imperial inches and lb´s
I thought it was in bricks? i.e. I absolutely shit a brick.

I googled it. Fucks sake. No wonder septics are such fat bastards.

They used to have a, err... questionable reputation when it came to the quality of their meat products. No idea what they're like these days (or how good their lawyers are... :wink: ).

If you want to understand the joke in the picture, do a Google image search for "Arby's roast beef sandwich", or CLICK HERE

:D

Last edited:
They used to have a, err... questionable reputation when it came to the quality of their meat products. No idea what they're like these days (or how good their lawyers are... :wink: ).

If you want to understand the joke in the picture, do a Google image search for "Arby's roast beef sandwich", or CLICK HERE

:D
Like I said, fat bastards.

In 1944, A.V. Nadashkevich and S. Saveliev experimented a removable battery of originally 48, then 88, PPSh-41 submachine guns to the underside of the Tu-2.
This battery, oriented to fire down, was comprised of 11 rows of 8 PPSh-41s and occupied the space previously utilized to hold up to 3,300 lbs. of bombs

In 1944, A.V. Nadashkevich and S. Saveliev experimented a removable battery of originally 48, then 88, PPSh-41 submachine guns to the underside of the Tu-2.
This battery, oriented to fire down, was comprised of 11 rows of 8 PPSh-41s and occupied the space previously utilized to hold up to 3,300 lbs. of bombs
Like an early version of the A10.

I'm sure that's really interesting if I understood any of it.