All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Really, it's not right to make fun of the unlucky. The poor ****** has obviously been deluded by lefty liberals into believing he can fight off an armed mugger. Terrible. Liberals are such bastards.
The muggers would just roll him into the bushes like these little chink bastards did to poor Violet

She's been an MP for 31 years. You'd think that she'd know where the correct bogs are by now.
Perhaps she's desperate for a sneaky peak of cock?

Her son is 26, so it's likely that it may have been that long.
I've consulted my wife, as a professional Midwife, and after a dozen years or more, the vagina does indeed heal up

Happened upon this informative video on how to use a saw. I know how to use a saw but my goodness it is worth worth watching. (Who knew the Guardian did vids like this?)

The Guardian thinks it's being clever.
It's bait. It knows as a 'normal' heterosexual male you're going to watch it in a sexually motivated way, As a result you have confirmed their view of all 'normal' heterosexual males as being sexist, misogynistic, predators who objectify the presenter as a piece of meat purely there for the gratification of the male species.
If however you are a female and view the footage in such a way, then it's 'right on, sister'.

ETA: As it's the Guardian, the piece of wood is also a metaphor for the 'normal' heterosexual male's cock.

Last edited:
Variation of what has been done before but the delivery is funny IMHO

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Happened upon this informative video on how to use a saw. I know how to use a saw but my goodness it is worth worth watching. (Who knew the Guardian did vids like this?)

If she is that good, answer the following questions....
1. Why is she using a SharePoint "disposable" saw? Most professionals use quality, re-sharpenable saws.
2. Why hasn't she got the timber supported on a proper saw horse?
3. Why does she need to mark the timber all the way round? A professional knows his cuts are straight.
4. Why does she Mark her timber more than once on each side? Isn't her saw sharp enough?
5. Why have a Doris doing it? We know they can't do anything in a straight line, (parallel parking etc).

If she is that good, answer the following questions....
1. Why is she using a SharePoint "disposable" saw? Most professionals use quality, re-sharpenable saws.
2. Why hasn't she got the timber supported on a proper saw horse?
3. Why does she need to mark the timber all the way round? A professional knows his cuts are straight.
4. Why does she Mark her timber more than once on each side? Isn't her saw sharp enough?
5. Why have a Doris doing it? We know they can't do anything in a straight line, (parallel parking etc).
Because the video is about tits, not sawing?

If she had put her left knee on the wood rather than her left foot she wouldn't have risked doing her back in bending over so far, and would have been closer to the right side to support it when it was almost cut through.

Anyway it's all about "empowerment"

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Clearly Smeg-Head gets more enjoyment watching some fat blokes 'builders crack' than looking at her rather nice charlies.
Bollocks, you've caught me out. Just don't tell anyone else will you? Er.............this is a PM isn't it?