All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Now see in the USA the guy at the upper story window would have had his Glock or Colt and would have been too busy holding the numbnuts in the hands up position to film any of this. ;-)

I imagine some bleeding heart liberal lawyer will be bitching about the fact that the cops' first action was to flay the shite out of one of the scrote's legs with the asp. No words at all, just a good old thwack. Hope the copper doesn't get in any shite for it, and wish it had been across the scrote's neck, frankly.

Agreed with @Ruckerwocman though. Break into a house in most of the southern states and 9mm ventilation holes are game on. You're quite entitled to pull a Tony Martin on them. Dunno how it would work if you "arrested" them at gunpoint, and then they did a runner so you shot them. I think that might be a problem, as some cops have been finding out recently.

Now see in the USA the guy at the upper story window would have had his Glock or Colt and would have been too busy holding the numbnuts in the hands up position to film any of this. ;-)
I have to admit I don´t think that I would be very comfortable just watching somebody breaking into my home with a crowbar, what if he had got in before the old bill arrived?

Perhaps waiting in the other side of the door with a suitable heavy object seeing as he had already damaged the doors. If he gets through, smash him with whatever heavy, bat like object happens to be kept near the door.

I suspect that the home owner is a woman and didn´t really know what else to do but wait. It is about time that pepper / cs spray for self defence was allowed in this country. It is pathetic that we can´t even use non lethal products to defend ourselves.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
animals-vet-veterinarian-veterinary_surgeon-veterinary_surgery-sickness-amc0289_low.jpg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
PervertJack_toon8C.gif

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
perverts.jpg

If I were him, I would have requested a bouncing bomb (or two) to drop to recreate the experience exactly. ;-) (But then I am a crotchety old Injun) :-D

Cherokee Indian.jpg