All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Miserable twat........ was your Farm Food skip full of out of date cucumbers, today ?
Miserable? for making it easier for others to see your posted story?
Actually I got a full multi pack or Doritos, 4 punnets of mushrooms and 2 frozen doner kebabs.

Quality

Beautician Paris Bregazzi jailed for attacking police officer

Great mitigation -a problem with people in uniform.

Pity the judge's outfit doesn't come with a black cap anymore.

Bregazzi admitted assault and criminal damage and was brought from custody at Thameside men's jail to be sentenced.

The defendant was also dealt with for breaching her suspended sentence.

Mitigating, James Kelly described her as a "very damaged individual who is in emotional pain" and has a "problem with people in uniform".

He said transitioning from one sex to another was "difficult enough" without having to deal with others' attitudes.

Mr Kelly told the court that Bregazzi, who has 64 previous convictions, was due to be transferred to Belmarsh Prison.

La Francais Mamselle from paris.... les 'airy arm pis are all ze rage in peasant France.....

1524686229980.png

hate to think what her 'lady garden' was like...... possibly have to use mechanical sheep sheers to trim it.... or a good set pinking shears....

La Francais Mamselle from paris.... les 'airy arm pis are all ze rage in peasant France.....

hate to think what her 'lady garden' was like...... possibly have to use mechanical sheep sheers to trim it.... or a good set pinking shears....
Are we sure of gender? It's not a fat bloke with moobs?

I love that video. Got shown it on a course to break the tension of watching other less fun videos.

I developed quite a fondness for the large girl who goes for it, I reckon she doth go like a belt fed wombat in bed. Course, being a goth there is always the chance of suicide.

Anyway, cam here to post this.

I love these "third world fighting art master power of the mind alone" videos.

I'd love to see one of them trying this on some gang member high on spice and bangin' drill tunes, as he stabs the stupid fůck to death.
He could get a job here.
p3630333_p_v8_aa.jpg