All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The expression 'I now pronounce you ....' springs to mind!

Donald and friend have finally 'come out'........

Rhodie beef on the braai, white hot and seared for 60 seconds a side. Splash of tabasco and peanut oil and a sprinkling of salt before it goes on. Slice and throw chunks onto a crispy roll or just shove down your neck with the fingers, still dripping.

Strong men weep at the memory of what was...

And later on after drinking a few lions and maybe a castle or two.

Go for a piss on the back of the lawn.

..............and it's a 'No' from me..........

View attachment 332217
Man! :evil:8-O:eek:o_O What made you think anyone would want to see a pair of nasty,horrible, hairy tits like that? Good God, Almighty, man. If I wanted to see a set of tits like that, all I would have to do is look in the mirror. (But my moobs aren't so hairy.) :omfg::omg::puker: These norks would be better off posted on Scaley Alberto's private thread about fat munters.

In my defense, I have posted some decent photos and links, it's difficult to be perfect all the time, so just take it on the chin, man up and just be grateful you haven't married it.

Sergeant Stubby: The dog that fought to liberate France in WWI - France 24
1524675130886.png

Sergeant Stubby took part in 17 battles, saved his regiment from mustard gas attacks and caught a German spy during World War I. By any standards, Stubby is a hero. But what makes his story all the more extraordinary, is that he was a dog.
Stubby won numerous medals for his bravery, and the heroics of this stray pit-bull have become so famous that his life-story has now been made into an animated Hollywood movie, "Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero".

The BBC has set up a free database from its sound library, one of the uses will be for people with Alzheimers helping them to recall things, there are some amazing sounds that you can download
BBC Sound Effects Archive Resource • Research & Education Space

I download the very evocative sound of two squadrons of spitfires taking off
The specificity of some of those is astonishing.

"Standard orgy with smashing glass, screams, footsteps and whipping sounds - 1972 (7K, reprocessed)"

Unfortunately it turned out to not quite be the orgy I was looking for.

In my defense, I have posted some decent photos and links, it's difficult to be perfect all the time, so just take it on the chin, man up and just be grateful you haven't married it.
post links to prove it or you're still a cunt.