All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

@schwarzie
Do you really imagine that a single person here shares your sexual fascination with overweight morbidly obese ugly fuckers?

There must be websites specifically set up to cater for your weirdly gay proclivities.

1524608393666.png

Sudden outbreak of dyslexia, it's the only explanation your Grace.
After that exchange, I wondered, is there a hierarchy in the Mods?

Like MOD Class I, II and III?
or
in The_Duke's case, OberGruppenModerator, or even ArrseFührer-IT

1524609780708.jpg

Yet another example of how advanced a nation Russia is.

Or not as the case may be.

I think we should be frightened of them, 'cos their tanks could be driving down Whitehall, driven by 7 feet tall Soviet Russian supermen* any day now.

*defintely not off their tits after drinking neat anti-freeze, goodness me no, perish the thought.
One of the (many) reasons The Ludendorff offensive failed was when the Germans overran Allied stores they looted the hell out of them, got too pissed to stand up and refused to continue the assault because they had fuck-all themselves. If only NATO had chain-linked the Eastern areas with overlapping Aldis the Soviets would have never got past the first 5km of penetration.....

I love that video. Got shown it on a course to break the tension of watching other less fun videos.

I developed quite a fondness for the large girl who goes for it, I reckon she doth go like a belt fed wombat in bed. Course, being a goth there is always the chance of suicide.

Anyway, cam here to post this.

I love these "third world fighting art master power of the mind alone" videos.

I'd love to see one of them trying this on some gang member high on spice and bangin' drill tunes, as he stabs the stupid fůck to death.
What film is that from????

One of the (many) reasons The Ludendorff offensive failed was when the Germans overran Allied stores they looted the hell out of them, got too pissed to stand up and refused to continue the assault because they had ****-all themselves. If only NATO had chain-linked the Eastern areas with overlapping Aldis the Soviets would have never got past the first 5km of penetration.....
Interesting you should say that. I was once involved in a TEWT (In about 1987) whereby a load of SSgts and WO2s were basically fighting the GSFG attack using radio comms only. After the initial attack across the IGB, which screwed us up big time, we needed to regroup. One of the syndicates suggested a complete re-org. When the DS asked the syndicate leader how long that would take, he replied about 72 hours, but that would be OK because there would be a natural operational pause as the WP troops were still busy trying on Levi's and stealing food from supermarkets.

1524656816168.png