All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

There's also the possibility that it was the first time they had spent an entire night together and either the sex was not what he expected or he had seen her for the first time without a drink inside him.

We know a couple (Ex-couple I suppose), who lived together for about 18 months before getting married, then split up after about 6 weeks as married life wasn't what they expected. It seems that they must have thought that any wrinkles in their relationship would be ironed out once they got hitched, but that miracle didn't occur. Quite sad really.
My mother said that he stated that as she'd deceived him about what she looked like, he couldn't trust her not to deceive him in other ways.

I'm not sure if it's a true tale or not, my mother tended to come out with the story whenever we saw a woman with (or I applied) too much slap on. Probably as a direct result* I rarely wear make-up.

*actually more likely because I have better things to do with my time, like sleep.

Whilst it's nice to see all the various Action Man outfits displayed, it comes over as some kind of bizarre Village People-esq tribute!

Last edited:
I wonder if I should buy this T shirt for SWMBO?

EDIT: This popped up on one of the adverts on ARRSE, so I imagine it's ok to put the link here, but there are many fine examples of animals, suitable for friends, family and arrsers.

(No Snail though, I did check carefully)
Big Face Animals 3D T-Shirts - PRIKID.EU

Last edited:
The power of makeup, you take home the lady on the right and wake up next to the lady on the left. I've always been put off by women plastered in makeup to be honest.

View attachment 326565
I have absolutely no idea what the problem is there.

I'd happily play all night with the one on the right - and her mother on the left can join in, if she feels so inclined.

Whilst it's nice to see all the various Action Man outfits displayed, it comes over as some kind of bizarre Village People-esq tribute!

I saw that and thought what on earth is happening / and then another advert where Howard from the building society ads walks in and gets told to buzz off, all very strange

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
My mother said that he stated that as she'd deceived him about what she looked like, he couldn't trust her not to deceive him in other ways.

I'm not sure if it's a true tale or not, my mother tended to come out with the story whenever we saw a woman with (or I applied) too much slap on. Probably as a direct result* I rarely wear make-up.

*actually more likely because I have better things to do with my time, like sleep.
If my missus forgets to take her slap off before going to bed, she looks scarily like Robert Smith first thing in the morning :eek:

So maybe you do have a point there