All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1521362950212.png

1521367632809.png

I have a good friend who has served(Unlike Me) in the REME reaching the rank of Sergeant. He says this reminds him of Friday Nights

Errm, OK, what were you googling to find that Tarquin?
Ottoman Empire .The Janissaries. Grandson Homework , He 's 12 he can handle it.

Close order drill being practiced for the next Drill Insructors Display...

1521375728218.png

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Thomas Watson, the founder of IBM, notoriously predicted that the US would only need four computers so there was no point in IBM investing in them. Fortunately his son thought otherwise.

EDN - 'Everything Designers Need' -in its 1981 silver anniversary edition (8k RAM boards, 16K EPROMS etc anyone?) splashed out on a forecast on life in 2006. In parts, hilarious.

My mother used to tell of a female friend she had when she was in her 20s (1940s) that wouldn't be seen out in public without being fully made up, to the extent that this woman's boyfriend had never seen her "au naturale" until the morning after they wed. At which point he walked out on her!
Sweet.

My mother used to tell of a female friend she had when she was in her 20s (1940s) that wouldn't be seen out in public without being fully made up, to the extent that this woman's boyfriend had never seen her "au naturale" until the morning after they wed. At which point he walked out on her!
There's also the possibility that it was the first time they had spent an entire night together and either the sex was not what he expected or he had seen her for the first time without a drink inside him.

We know a couple (Ex-couple I suppose), who lived together for about 18 months before getting married, then split up after about 6 weeks as married life wasn't what they expected. It seems that they must have thought that any wrinkles in their relationship would be ironed out once they got hitched, but that miracle didn't occur. Quite sad really.

We know a couple (Ex-couple I suppose), who lived together for about 18 months before getting married, then split up after about 6 weeks as married life wasn't what they expected. It seems that they must have thought that any wrinkles in their relationship would be ironed out once they got hitched, but that miracle didn't occur. Quite sad really.
Same as couples who are having 'difficulties' and think a baby will bring them together. Not quite thinking through that sleepless nights, much reduced going out, less money and all the million things a baby brings certainly isn't going to help a struggling relationship.