All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

JAMBOSUN: Who the **** named you the official ARRSE "Old" Archivist? Get a ******* life. you ******

Furthermore, you were outvoted by one Like and ten Funnies.
I pressed 'old' because it I heard that joke at least 30 years ago. Didn't know there were some ultra strict rules on the use of an emoji. The irony of a keyboard warrior telling someone to get a life because of them taking offence at something as minor as that is fantastic. God knows how you get through the day without exploding. Hope this doesn't vex you too much.

I pressed 'old' because it I heard that joke at least 30 years ago. Didn't know there were some ultra strict rules on the use of an emoji. The irony of a keyboard warrior telling someone to get a life because of them taking offence at something as minor as that is fantastic. God knows how you get through the day without exploding. Hope this doesn't vex you too much.
If you take absolutely no notice whatsoever of @Fireplace, you are still taking far too much notice of him.

Reports say a police prisoner in Harlow hasn't had a dump in 37 days.

BBC LINK

I'm guessing that when he does let go, someone's going to have to break the log with a truncheon to get it round the bend, and then take him to hospital to get his ring stitched.

1519475908994.png

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Remove the profit takers from the scenario, millions more would be available for filtering and pumping etc.
Profit is what brings investment. Where else is it going to come from? Water, like many other things, was privatised to bring in private capital because the Gvt simply hadn't got the money for all the investment continually required. in utilities and transport.

What is wrong is that YOUR water and other bills are inflated by compulsory eco-freakery (like new electricity meters that are no use at all) and Govt not allowing the providers to get tough with those who don't pay their bills. If we only had to pay for what we actually need all utilities would be cheaper.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Profit is what brings investment. Where else is it going to come from? Water, like many other things, was privatised to bring in private capital because the Gvt simply hadn't got the money for all the investment continually required. in utilities and transport.

What is wrong is that YOUR water and other bills are inflated by compulsory eco-freakery (like new electricity meters that are no use at all) and Govt not allowing the providers to get tough with those who don't pay their bills. If we only had to pay for what we actually need all utilities would be cheaper.

They ignored it for years let the infrastructure decay and now that they have to do something about it, surprise, surprise it’s expensive.

If it wasn’t going to make money, do you think it would ever have been sold off?

1519485034119.png

Blue Plaque...

1519493082548.png