All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

True, and less discrimination against grossly obese jockeys too.
31433932-DA0F-4F21-B7B4-BEB48612B795.jpeg

Indeed. Limiting wheelchair users to flat racing is not on. Aintree frinstance, needs to more proactive with it's handicapping system and get some ramps on the jumps (especially the Chair, which, despite it’s attempt at an inclusive title is definitely not accessible).

View attachment 323477
Indeed. Limiting wheelchair users to flat racing is not on. Aintree frinstance, needs to more proactive with it's handicapping system and get some ramps on the jumps (especially the Chair, which, despite it’s attempt at an inclusive title is definitely not accessible).
I think the whole 'winning' and 'losing' thing has got to stop too. Both horses, riders, and owners are bound to suffer psychological hurt, by being branded a 'loser'.

Participation trophies for all!

And why should it only be horses? I'm sure plenty of cows, donkeys, and zebras, etc. would love to participate in these events too.

Anyone care to explain why it is allowed that water companies make profit out of a natural resource?
Oh, it`s NAAFI. **** the theiving parasites.
Upkeep, management, replacement and expansion of reticulation, filtering, treatment and pumping gear. Someone invests the money and expects a return, or in the case of a govt concern the money is used for other projects like funding all those yoghurt knitting outreach coordinators so desperately needed in society.

Anyone care to explain why it is allowed that water companies make profit out of a natural resource?
Oh, it`s NAAFI*. **** the theiving parasites.
Whilst it is indeed the NAAFI, if your water arrived at your tap as a truly free of charge 'natural resource' you'd be straining turds, dead birds, typhoid and all sorts of less than desirable natural additives from your brew water. Teeth cleaning doesn't bear thinking about.

On balance, I am happy to pay for fresh clean water delivered to my house 24/7.

* NAAFI... Shit, clit & soapy tit wanks.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Fek me that would cause quite a lot on my FB "friends" list to go into a rage induced fit if their posts lately are anything to go by!
Somebody please, please, copy this to mumsnet.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
Upkeep, management, replacement and expansion of reticulation, filtering, treatment and pumping gear. Someone invests the money and expects a return, or in the case of a govt concern the money is used for other projects like funding all those yoghurt knitting outreach coordinators so desperately needed in society.
Remove the profit takers from the scenario, millions more would be available for filtering and pumping etc.