All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The man who attacked a 12-year-old girl for her mobile phone in Derby has been named as Slovakian Patrik Gunar. The 22-year-old has been remanded in custody and will appear in court on 15 May.
The other remand centre inmates we be crapping themselves at the thought of this 'well 'ard bastard' turning up in their midst... embarrassing to say the least having been wrestled to the ground and nearly defeated by

A twelve year old slip of a girl.

Gleaned off SKY News earlier tonight.....

Firefighters free man's genitals from spanner
DIY enthusiasts are warned against mishandling tools after being called to free a man "who took tightening nuts to a new level".
15:36, UK,Thursday 22 February 2018

Image: The man got into difficulty while using a spanner like this. File pic

Firefighters have warned of the dangers of mishandling tools after a man's genitals became trapped in a ring spanner.

Crews were called to assist A&E staff with a patient at Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport, south Wales, on Wednesday.

They had to use their cutting equipment to remove the steel tool.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service issued a warning on social media afterwards.

"If you're using tools, make sure you're handling as the manufacturer recommends," it tweeted.

The man who attacked a 12-year-old girl for her mobile phone in Derby has been named as Slovakian Patrik Gunar. The 22-year-old has been remanded in custody and will appear in court on 15 May.
Charged with bringing violent mugging into disrepute for his inability to turn over a 12 year old girl over for her tesco contract phone

Why would a yank say these things?
Possibly to demonstrate we feel what you lot are going through.

The photo is of George C Scott in the role of General Curtis E "Ironpants" LeMay in Dr. Strangelove.
I hope he suffers from some form of permanent disability and refused benefits because of the circumstances.

This brings to mind an incident not far from me wherein a burglar got to the roof of a school, stepped through a skylight falling to the floor beneath causing crippling injuries. He sued the SCHOOL DISTRICT and was awarded damages.

Makes me wonder about the sanity of some juries/judges.

I bet it was one of these. :roll:

King Dick 01s.jpg

1519350403899.png