All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Hum! Doesn't look like a movie I'd be interested in seeing then. I've never seen a movie made out of the doings of the Marvel Universe cast of characters as all of them seem to be rubbish.

IMDb says the following about the 2018 version of Black Panther :

T'Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.
Sounds like The Lion King but with people instead of animals. That bit about "technologically advanced African nation" - that's tongue in cheek, surely? :?
Does it have a big number theme tune that starts with "Arsene Wenger" as well?

It is obvious that the security staff have absolutely no experience in dealing with situations like that.
Total clusterf**k!
I have it on very good authority that this fat fucker
Screenshot_20180218-103138.jpg

Is the ship's captain and he also manages to get the boot in a few times! Probably the most action he's seen in a while!

At last something interesting happens on a cruise ( my kind of holiday nightmare is a cruise)
Some Cashed up Bogans kick off
ship divert and Bogans ejected
Never mind the the passengers. The ineptitude of the security (& other) crew members is more remarkable. Standing about indecisively, half-heartedly kicking random people now & again (& being more aggressive to someone who's doing no more than just holding up a camera phone) isn't my idea of how a professional mong-wrangler should respond.
Your thoughts, @BugsyIV ?

Never mind the the passengers. The ineptitude of the security (& other) crew members is more remarkable. Standing about indecisively, half-heartedly kicking random people now & again (& being more aggressive to someone who's doing no more than just holding up a camera phone) isn't my idea of how a professional mong-wrangler should respond.
Your thoughts, @BugsyIV ?
Exactly, security staff in a pub or nightclub would have had that situation under control in 10 seconds. This mess was inexperience and bad training, kicking people on the ground FFS.
Someone needs sacking.

Exactly, security staff in a pub or nightclub would have had that situation under control in 10 seconds. This mess was inexperience and bad training, kicking people on the ground FFS.
Someone needs sacking.

Yeah if they're on the floor stamping with all your weight on any limbs in range is the way to go...