All in the name of the War on Terror!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bensonby, Jun 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1234193.ece

2. Welcome to jobsworth britain.

3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A BEEF sandwich? WTF? Did they think she was going to infect the crew and passengers with BSE? Or the human version?

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He deserves everything he got. Stupid twallek! What on earth was he thinking?

The amount of people I've seen getting strangled by, or killed with t-shirts with dodgy images on is too many to count. You've all seen it in films: terrorised hostage, taped up with t-shirt stuffed in the mouth to stifle the screams for help, water-torture being done with t-shirts because they haven't got any towels to hand, the list goes on!

If you wear an MDC t-shirt in Zimbabwe, it's a death sentence, or a Che Guavera t-shirt in the deep south of the USA - you'll be lynched quicker than it takes to say "Bale it yourself!"

It only takes one person to see that black and white, faded cartoon robot on the plane, and they could have an asthma attack and die - thousands of feet from medical attention.

I hope he's learned his lesson!

5. Interesting The film’s tagline was: "Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Beyond Your Wildest Imagination." perhaps its now BAAs new logo :D

6. Thats not even Optimus Prime... Mistaken identity!!

T C

7. Another attack of freedom of expression in Labour's Soviet Britain.

The totalirian state looms ever larger under the present communist government.

8. and how often have we joked about the fashion police?

9. the thing is, it looks absolutely nothing like any firearm I've ever seen....

10. It looks like we'll have to go back to basics for airport security staff.

Lesson 1:

Elbow:

[​IMG]

Arrse:

[​IMG]

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You're missing the point.

If it looks long, is held in the hand, has knobbly bits on it, then it COULD be a firearm and thus be cause for concern.

That is why coppers shoot blokes with chair legs you see.

12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Brad Jayakody, 30?
    Grow up FFS it's for 5 year olds

Deserves everything he gets I'm suprised the security people didn't take his suspicious Mickey Mouse watch off him

13. I do hope they don't look down my trousers next time...

14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

15. This was BAA not the government, although big business is in bed with the government anyway.