All I want for Christmas is ................................

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Albert_Tatlock, Oct 9, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All I want for Christmas is my own Airwave call sign.
  2. Is big breasted lady with bacon buttes hanging off her nipples will do me
  3. To not be on duty........ for a Change! :roll:
  4. A posting order
  5. To be snowed in at "The Tan Hill Inn" with plenty of folding, and no mobile phone.

"Cheers!" :D
  6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Christmas! Bah humbug, although a tall brunette super model would do.
  7. If you can find one with a friend or twin sister, you'll be more than welcome at The Tan Hill.
  8. .... is to be spared Slade singing "Merry Christmas Everybody" have the shop assistant who is mute for the other 364 days of the year NOT wish me a Merry Christmas not have every ancient relative in two families sit at my table like bl00dy vultures waiting to be fed not have Mrs Rickshaw say "are you going to have another drink?" in that "special" way avoid carol singers without recourse to laying a low wire entanglement around Rickshaw Manor not have a selection of God botherers tell me to practise peace on earth when it seems as though half the world is intent on stuffing me more than any turkey fall gently, alcoholically asleep and not wake up until the new year........ case you hadn't guessed, I loathe the whole commercial, faux festive, saccharine-sweet, cliche-laden sentimental, sanctimonious bleedin' thing. Bah! Uber-humbug!!
  9. A tough, brave guy :D
  10. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Cheers mate, I'll have a look. If I can't find any then I'll join you to drown our sorrows.
  11. A two-week p*ss-up. :p
  12. christmas bay and the boxing day bond film......and not the 3 months of hard sell in the shops before it. except for my local offy who are doing a christmas deal on wife beater!
  13. A Dukla Prague away kit

14. 8) Peace on earth and good will to all men....failing that a clear shot at the cnuts singing carols badly outside my drum in OCTOBER!
  15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A copy of the Q'uran.