All I want for Christmas is...... Whats on your list?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by EX_STAB, Dec 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aside from the obvious choices such as World peace, £5 million, a huge mansion, Ferrari, 22 year old bisexual nymphomaniac coming to visit etc....

I would like:

A rapier...
    [​IMG]

Some white Linen napkins:
    [​IMG]

A new chassis for my Land Rover
    [​IMG]

Deer stalking rights over some land locally..
    [​IMG]

Some new duds.....:

[​IMG]

(not sure the 22 year old nymph approves of me in tweed mind......)

What's on your list? :)

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Some nice choices there. This year I shall be asking santa for some or all of the following:

The Irish bird from the Saturdays
    [​IMG]

A Panerai Watch
    [​IMG]

The Pink Floyd Pulse DVD
    [​IMG]

A Royal Enfield Motorcycle
    [​IMG]

3. Sorry but that's the gayest wish list I've ever seen. White linen napkins?? Tweed suit? Bambi in your backyard? Please tell me you asked for the rapier to commit harakiri on Boxing Day. :wink:

4. lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of sex

5. I've been rather struggling on this one. The Jade Dream asked me in November what I wanted for Christmas and I can't honestly think of anything I want or need. I'd be happy with a hearty meal with my family, my parents and sisters.

Of course, she could always full back on sex. It's the perfect gift: doesn't cost her a penny, she knows I'll like it and she can happily give me it again on my birthday knowing that 'll be just as pleased.

Not at Christmas dinner, obiously. That would just be weird.

6. My ex wife in a swimming pool full of hungry sharks which have been geared up into a feeding frenzy by me pushing my kids new step-dad through a wood chipper then used as chum. However this wouldn't be until she'd signed to say she'd take ownership all the debt she left me with before she ran off. Failing that i'd settle for a 2010 Chevy Camaro. :)

7. I've already got the nympho turning up mate - I don't need to assert my sexuality! :)

8. Good call on the Irish chick from The Saturdays

9. A female alive or dead i'm not fussy

10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Aye
    [​IMG]

11. A Fisher-Price knocking shop, a fanny magnet and a gusset.

12. I want a case for my shoe cleaning kit, an Argentina rugby shirt and a real old-school smokers' knifey thing for maintaining my pipes. And a Terry's chocolate orange.

13. If celebrity birds are allowed can I have Florence Welch? I promise to share her with the nympho.... :)

[​IMG]

14. Termination papers and my lump sum would go down a treat but I'll have to wait for the New Year For them. Bah feckin humbug!

15. I would like, in no particular order:

Ms Tatou

A mini-lathe

and a decent single malt