All going Pete Tong at the HAC

#1
I have heard a RUMOUR (from a mate) of things going all wrong at the HAC. PSIs sacked, all their blokes leaving and some sort of big drama. Anyone know what the story is ?
 
#3
Not really the time or place to discus this online is it Curious George.

Just ask your mate more questions and kindly refrain from discussing online.

MODs - This thread should be locked.
 
#4
Seems there was a 'daisy chain' session at the local massage parlour where one young thruster got the lube and super glue mixed up resulting in most of the seniors and two captains being taken to Barts whilst still sunk to the nuts of the chap behind him...

Or was that the King's Troop, St John's Wood and involving the horses too?
 
#5
Why should this thread be locked?

It is Army RUMOUR Service after all
 
#6
58_Pattern said:
Not really the time or place to discus this online is it Curious George.

Just ask your mate more questions and kindly refrain from discussing online.

MODs - This thread should be locked.
Now you've just got us all interested :? :?

Carry On??
 
#7
I heard it all started when one of their number said, "You know, I don't think we're really Special Forces at all!"

Had to call in 'Mr Wolf' after that one.
 
#8
curiousgeorge said:
I have heard a RUMOUR (from a mate) of things going all wrong at the HAC. PSIs sacked, all their blokes leaving and some sort of big drama. Anyone know what the story is ?
...And you went to all the trouble of creating a new user id just to ask that didn't you??? And it just so happened to be your very first post too...

Mmmmm....
 
#9
58_Pattern said:
Not really the time or place to discus this online is it Curious George.

Just ask your mate more questions and kindly refrain from discussing online.

MODs - This thread should be locked.
:roll: *sigh*
 
#10
Taffyorkie, my thoughts exactly, Also 58_pattern this is a rumour service after all why lock it or do you have something to hide from?

Stilts
 
#11
58_Pattern said:
Not really the time or place to discus this online is it Curious George.

Just ask your mate more questions and kindly refrain from discussing online.

MODs - This thread should be locked.
"Miss!......................Please miss, he's telling tales"

Get a grip you hermo.
 
#13
Ahem, I think the mods have a mind of their own...bless em.

However I am outraged that anyone would not count information gained here as anything but the gospel truth. If it can be quoted by committees it's good enough for me.

HAC eh what do they do again.?
 
#15
smartascarrots said:
I heard it all started when one of their number said, "You know, I don't think we're really Special Forces at all!"

Had to call in 'Mr Wolf' after that one.
Shame he was busy trying to unsink them from the guy behind him in the massage parlor mentioned above.
 
#16
pvtePile said:
Ahem, I think the mods have a mind of their own...bless em.

However I am outraged that anyone would not count information gained here as anything but the gospel truth. If it can be quoted by committees it's good enough for me.

HAC eh what do they do again.?
Not sure.. oh hang on...

Reminder
 
#17
curiousgeorge said:
I have heard a RUMOUR (from a mate) of things going all wrong at the HAC. PSIs sacked, all their blokes leaving and some sort of big drama. Anyone know what the story is ?
Sounds like a journalistic fishing expedition to me.

Why not call the MoD press office? We're paying for the feckers to sit there scratching their ar5es so call them and make them blow the dust of the old Bakelite phone.
 
#18
MOD will remember there is still a military base in central London and try to sell it again :twisted:
 

Latest Threads

Top