Figures All Figure related kit builds here please

Right,
The Tommie is a kit my Father was going to sell commercially he made the figure, cut it up, then cast a dozen or so. But made one to prove the concept.
The French one is an Airfix Multipose 'Foreign Legion' remodeled to represent a WW1 infantryman.
The two Huns are metal kits, 1st one in 54mm the 2nd a lot larger about 120mm.

They are that good I got the impression they were a lot bigger! Terrific stuff!!

Help!

Trying to get these two ruskies together in a sort of permanent Torvile & Dean Bolero dance. The injured driver is being pulled out of his tank. The problem is that the LH blokes hands are moulded on the RH chap. This makes it both bloody frustrating and difficult in equal measure to get the bodies and hands aligned. Any ideas? I have for now glued the RH figures arms on with POR adhesive so hopefully there might be a bit of flexibility. If this fails I'm stuffed.

20181126_144610.jpg

Maybe. :D But just incase I'm ordering some Historex hands if I need to cut them off and reposition.

I've tried for hours to get sodding Torvile and sodding Dean mated together (not something I ever thought I would say!), but to no avail. Those bloody hands are coming off. At least that way I can paint them separately.

I've tried for hours to get sodding Torvile and sodding Dean mated together (not something I ever thought I would say!), but to no avail. Those bloody hands are coming off. At least that way I can paint them separately.
Try tacking the arms to the hands, then the arms to the standing figure, then the arms to the being held figure …..failing that, lob it at the wall :)

Tried that. Just doesn't work. God knows how they managed to put one together. That wall looked a dead cert at one time but the hands should be here tomorrow with a bit of luck.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
One last option, have you tried making a wire pin for each hand? You then just apply filler when in situ. In that scale, it shouldn't be too obvious a join or deformation of the arms

Thought about that but the gap is over 5mm! That's a lot times 35 and just wouldn't look right. Cut the hands off, glue on new and fannies your uncle in our brand new world.

Old hands off, new on and I'm happy. Not perfect, but what is? And yes, I've yet to file the bits of sprue off the hatch. :)

20181129_144042.jpg
20181129_144235.jpg

Latest of my Young Mins Jacobite Clansman who's nearly finished. Highlights & shadows to do all round plus his tartan to start but not too much left. Another one I started from scratch a few weeks ago.

1552496744029.png